A little context: El Día de la Primavera, or "Spring Day," is traditionally celebrated in Mexico at the start of the season by schoolchildren dressing up in costumes. And, well, it's just really, really cute.
1. For example, here's a little bb dressed up as a pea pod:
2. And here's a little one rocking some serious Easter pink, dressed up like a pastry vendor.
3. This lil caterpillar is absolutely OWNING his look:
4. Meanwhile, this parrot costume is actually a little terrifying, but like, adorably so.
5. There's a lot of animal costumes to choose from to stay in ~seasonal~ theme, but this buddy here clearly wanted to stand out as a tiger-bear hybrid:
6. Plus, we always love a good tree (or broccoli?) costume...
7. As well as this v. sunny daffodil look:
8. Sure, the toad kid is great, but can we talk about the for real flower child on the right??
9. Meanwhile, this wee little potted plant has melted our hearts and most of winter, officially:
10. This outfit of grapes is a mood...
11. And this toothy raindrop makes us almost not wanna hate April showers...
12. This family forest = new spring goals, tbh.
13. Well, actually, scratch that — this kid dressed up as grass is us.
This post was translated from Spanish.