1. The artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg (now Snoop Lion) took to Instagram to gloat about winning a bet from his “Mexican buddy” Lui.
Take it away, Snoop: “Thanks to the champ money may for winning me a pound from my mexican buddy Lui !! U r the pound for pound best! N I’m gonna smoke 2 dat !!!”
The bet was over who would win the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez fight. Alvarez was a fan favorite among Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. No word on how long it took Snoop to plow through his hard-earned winnings.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.