1. The artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg (now Snoop Lion) took to Instagram to gloat about winning a bet from his “Mexican buddy” Lui.
Take it away, Snoop: “Thanks to the champ money may for winning me a pound from my mexican buddy Lui !! U r the pound for pound best! N I’m gonna smoke 2 dat !!!”
The bet was over who would win the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez fight. Alvarez was a fan favorite among Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. No word on how long it took Snoop to plow through his hard-earned winnings.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.