1. The artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg (now Snoop Lion) took to Instagram to gloat about winning a bet from his “Mexican buddy” Lui.
Take it away, Snoop: “Thanks to the champ money may for winning me a pound from my mexican buddy Lui !! U r the pound for pound best! N I’m gonna smoke 2 dat !!!”
The bet was over who would win the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez fight. Alvarez was a fan favorite among Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. No word on how long it took Snoop to plow through his hard-earned winnings.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀