1. Facebook partnered with Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) to launch the new “feeling pride” emoji in the wake of the Supreme Court striking down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
To show their pride, Facebook users should go to create a new status update, click on the emoticon icon and type in “pride,” or scroll down to it.
3. Even Mark Zuckerberg was priding out.
4. So what are you waiting for? Go show that pride!
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀