1. Facebook partnered with Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) to launch the new “feeling pride” emoji in the wake of the Supreme Court striking down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
To show their pride, Facebook users should go to create a new status update, click on the emoticon icon and type in “pride,” or scroll down to it.
3. Even Mark Zuckerberg was priding out.
4. So what are you waiting for? Go show that pride!
- Hillary Clinton has received 30 times as much cash from tech employees as Donald Trump, according to a BuzzFeed News analysis.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀