1. Facebook partnered with Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) to launch the new “feeling pride” emoji in the wake of the Supreme Court striking down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
To show their pride, Facebook users should go to create a new status update, click on the emoticon icon and type in “pride,” or scroll down to it.
3. Even Mark Zuckerberg was priding out.
4. So what are you waiting for? Go show that pride!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.