1. Facebook partnered with Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) to launch the new “feeling pride” emoji in the wake of the Supreme Court striking down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
To show their pride, Facebook users should go to create a new status update, click on the emoticon icon and type in “pride,” or scroll down to it.
3. Even Mark Zuckerberg was priding out.
4. So what are you waiting for? Go show that pride!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨