2. Wally survived, and now thrives at the aquarium, where from time to time he enjoys munchin’ on clams.
5. Maybe it’s because he was so close to death, but Wally’s passion for food just can’t be tamed.
6. It’s easy to envy Wally. How often have you wished for a handler to simply toss food onto your stomach as you lounge on your back, stuffing your face?
7. CLAMS ON CLAMS ON CLAMS ON CLAMS
8. It’s not just clams—Wally is a connoisseur of all seafood. Wally just gets it.
9. Feast on, Wally. Feast on, everyone!!!
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎