2. Wally survived, and now thrives at the aquarium, where from time to time he enjoys munchin’ on clams.
5. Maybe it’s because he was so close to death, but Wally’s passion for food just can’t be tamed.
6. It’s easy to envy Wally. How often have you wished for a handler to simply toss food onto your stomach as you lounge on your back, stuffing your face?
7. CLAMS ON CLAMS ON CLAMS ON CLAMS
8. It’s not just clams—Wally is a connoisseur of all seafood. Wally just gets it.
9. Feast on, Wally. Feast on, everyone!!!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.