1. First things first: Powerline is, was, and will always be the greatest pop star mankind has ever known.
2. And there will never be a better dance move than The Perfect Cast.
4. You were totally jealous of Max’s cool room. Is that a yoga mat? Max, you’re so spiritual.
5. Goofy made other movie parents look like chumps. He was a single father but still found time to do chores while his hair dried.
6. You were mad jelly of all the hip ’90s fashions.
8. Titanic totally stole that “king of the world” scene from A Goofy Movie.
9. Blossom Russo totally stole her look from Stacy, even though Blossom debuted five years before A Goofy Movie.
What is time, though? Time is a construct. Time is fiction.
11. Also, real talk: you had a crush on Roxanne, and don’t try to deny it.
12. Roxanne made you want to up your voluptuous hair game.
15. Seriously, if Max’s rendition of “Stand Out” didn’t send you into blissful cardiac arrest, you’re not human.
YO STACY! TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO ME BAY BAYYYYY…
16. See, Roxanne gets it. Max was super sexy (for a teenage dog).
17. The American Film Institute called A Goofy Movie the greatest musical of all time. This isn’t actually true, but it should be.
18. You wish all your waitresses were as badass as this diner lady.
20. The film inspired the urge travel and see the world’s famous landmarks, like the Leaning Tower of Cheeza.
24. It warned against the dangers of prolonged drug use.
25. A Goofy Movie has been inspiring others to express themselves for years. Go watch it now.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈