20. This classic argyle sweater:
Ranking: 1 out of 10 sweaters.
19. This dark and stormy number:
Ranking: 2 out of 10 sweaters.
18. This surprisingly simple sweater with matching lemon on the counter:
Ranking: 2 out of 10 sweater/lemon combos.
17. This altogether confusing, yet alluring sweater:
Ranking: 2½ out of 10 sweaters.
16. This fashion mosaic:
Ranking: 3 out of 10 sweaters.
15. This squarely fashionable sweater:
Ranking: 4 out of 10 sweaters.
14. This subtle rainbow of style:
Ranking: 4½ out of 10 sweaters.
13. This bold choice of designs:
Ranking: 4⅗ out of 10 sweaters.
12. This moody, broody sweater:
Ranking: a solid 5 out of 10 sweaters.
11. This geography-inspired piece:
Ranking: 5 out of 10 sweaters, plus a few extra strands.
10. This leafy sweater:
Ranking: 6 out of 10 sweaters.
9. This chevron-striped cardigan that is still technically a sweater:
Ranking: 7 out of 10 sweaters, except one of them has a hole in it.
8. This strange-but-not-without-its-charms sweater with feetprint (which is the plural of footprint):
Ranking: 7 out of 10 fully intact sweaters.
7. This perfect-for-eating-spaghetti sweater:
Ranking: 7 out of 10 sweaters covered in pasta and red sauce.
6. This Picasso-esque work of art:
Ranking: 8 out of 10 sweaters.
5. This patchwork sweater of your dreams:
Ranking: 9 out of 10 sweaters, but Rudy spilled orange juice on one of them. UGH, RUDY.
4. This expressionist thing of wonderment:
Ranking: 9 out of 10 dry sweaters. STAY BACK, RUDY.
3. This true blue sweater:
Ranking: 9 out of 10 sweaters, which you’d think would tie it with the previous sweater, except Tyrian purple dye is way more expensive.
2. This mysterious nighttime sweater:
Ranking: 10 out of 10 sweaters!!!
1. This…ode to The Olympics? What is this? It’s incredible.
Ranking: INFINITY SWEATERS
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.