1. Maybe you’ve seen this blooper real of John Krasinski from The Office breaking and laughing:
If you haven’t seen it, watch it immediately.
2. Turns out our sweet Jim Halpert giggles like a fairy princess on the first day of spring.
3. His high-pitched squeal is that of a newborn cherub kissing the dew off a blooming rose.
4. His sugary titter will lift your spirits and warm your heart.
5. “Tee hee,” chortles Baby Jimmy, imagining two kittens playing with a ball of yarn.
6. All hail Jimothy Von Sparkles, Crown Princess of the Republic of Giggles.
7. Have a blessed day.
8. Here are some more Office bloopers. Rejoice, children.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱