1. Maybe you’ve seen this blooper real of John Krasinski from The Office breaking and laughing:
If you haven’t seen it, watch it immediately.
2. Turns out our sweet Jim Halpert giggles like a fairy princess on the first day of spring.
3. His high-pitched squeal is that of a newborn cherub kissing the dew off a blooming rose.
4. His sugary titter will lift your spirits and warm your heart.
5. “Tee hee,” chortles Baby Jimmy, imagining two kittens playing with a ball of yarn.
6. All hail Jimothy Von Sparkles, Crown Princess of the Republic of Giggles.
7. Have a blessed day.
8. Here are some more Office bloopers. Rejoice, children.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚