1. Remember Denver the Last Dinosaur? Probably not, but here it is:
2. Wait a second. What are these lyrics? “He’s my friend and a whole lot more?” WHAT? He’s more than a friend?
Yeah, he certainly looks like he’s more than just a friend.
3. Denver, stop. That’s a kid. You’re an allosaurus. Put your tongue away.
4. During the lyric, “Shows me a world I never saw before,” Denver is clearly tripping balls. Is he giving these kids drugs?
Somebody call child services, there are ’90s children being given hallucinogens by a dinosaur!!!
5. Ok, this is clearly sexual innuendo. EXCUSE YOU, DENVER.
6. Then there’s this lyric: “Everywhere we go, we don’t really care if people stop and stare.”
They’re staring because they’re onto your scheme, Denver.
7. “Come with me, children, down a tunnel of debauchery!”
8. And at the end, Denver just winks. He knows what he’s doing. And he doesn’t care what you think.
9. He’s a YOLOsaurus.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚