8. She has worn over 6,000 dresses on the show and looked flawless in all of them.
9. Even when Vanna messes up, she stills appears to be a ethereal vision gliding across the stage.
No one can press screens like Vanna can.
12. But hey, let’s not forget about Pat. Here he is looking pretty darn dapper in a tux.
13. And he looks way better with a mustache than Trebek ever did.
14. Plus he’s actually really funny, as evidenced by his fantastic Twitter account.
Thinking of robbing convenience store. Perfect crime. Clerk would say, “Well, he resembled Pat Sajak.”
Another move to get me closer to the public: I’ve asked my bodyguards to minimize their use of Tasers.
Great news! Just saw In Memoriam segment on Emmys, and I wasn’t in it!
19. They teach the importance of proper pronunciation.
20. And cultural literacy.
21. And Wheel has given us some of the most classic game show moments of all time.
This guy clearly forgot that Wheel is supposed to be family friendly.
22. This puzzle fail is actually quite appropriate.
23. And remember that time a woman solved a puzzle with ONLY ONE LETTER on the board?
HOW DID SHE DO IT? Is she some kind of puzzle wizard or something?
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲