8. She has worn over 6,000 dresses on the show and looked flawless in all of them.
9. Even when Vanna messes up, she stills appears to be a ethereal vision gliding across the stage.
No one can press screens like Vanna can.
12. But hey, let’s not forget about Pat. Here he is looking pretty darn dapper in a tux.
13. And he looks way better with a mustache than Trebek ever did.
14. Plus he’s actually really funny, as evidenced by his fantastic Twitter account.
Thinking of robbing convenience store. Perfect crime. Clerk would say, “Well, he resembled Pat Sajak.”
Another move to get me closer to the public: I’ve asked my bodyguards to minimize their use of Tasers.
Great news! Just saw In Memoriam segment on Emmys, and I wasn’t in it!
19. They teach the importance of proper pronunciation.
20. And cultural literacy.
21. And Wheel has given us some of the most classic game show moments of all time.
This guy clearly forgot that Wheel is supposed to be family friendly.
22. This puzzle fail is actually quite appropriate.
23. And remember that time a woman solved a puzzle with ONLY ONE LETTER on the board?
HOW DID SHE DO IT? Is she some kind of puzzle wizard or something?
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠