8. She has worn over 6,000 dresses on the show and looked flawless in all of them.
9. Even when Vanna messes up, she stills appears to be a ethereal vision gliding across the stage.
No one can press screens like Vanna can.
12. But hey, let’s not forget about Pat. Here he is looking pretty darn dapper in a tux.
13. And he looks way better with a mustache than Trebek ever did.
14. Plus he’s actually really funny, as evidenced by his fantastic Twitter account.
Thinking of robbing convenience store. Perfect crime. Clerk would say, “Well, he resembled Pat Sajak.”
Another move to get me closer to the public: I’ve asked my bodyguards to minimize their use of Tasers.
Great news! Just saw In Memoriam segment on Emmys, and I wasn’t in it!
19. They teach the importance of proper pronunciation.
20. And cultural literacy.
21. And Wheel has given us some of the most classic game show moments of all time.
This guy clearly forgot that Wheel is supposed to be family friendly.
22. This puzzle fail is actually quite appropriate.
23. And remember that time a woman solved a puzzle with ONLY ONE LETTER on the board?
HOW DID SHE DO IT? Is she some kind of puzzle wizard or something?
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.