2. So, what have you been searching for recently? To find out, fire up your browser.
4. Scroll until you find your latest Google search, then click through and show us exactly what it is that you’ve been searching for!
5. And don’t worry — we won’t judge. Promise.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 👣