13. And when you get out of the water, there’s sand EVERYWHERE. In your car…
18. And you can’t have a meal at the beach without ingesting, like, five pounds of the stuff.
19. That’s if you can even eat your meal without a damn seagull coming and stealing it from you.
BACK AWAY, GULL, AND NO ONE GETS HURT.
23. And there are always at least a few people with amazing beach bodies who basically exist just to make you feel inadequate.
And that’s why you should stay the hell away from the beach.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡