1. As the closing ceremony began in Sochi, a group of performers stepped onto the stage to create a human version of the Olympic rings.
3. Oh, wait! There they go!
4. Very clever, Russia. Very clever.
5. Putin approves.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀