1. As the closing ceremony began in Sochi, a group of performers stepped onto the stage to create a human version of the Olympic rings.
3. Oh, wait! There they go!
4. Very clever, Russia. Very clever.
5. Putin approves.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝