1. As the closing ceremony began in Sochi, a group of performers stepped onto the stage to create a human version of the Olympic rings.
3. Oh, wait! There they go!
4. Very clever, Russia. Very clever.
5. Putin approves.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.