2. And at $130 million, it is currently the most expensive apartment on the market in all of New York.
The specs are pretty insane: over 62,000 square feet of living space, including a swimming pool, tennis court, full spa, and entire bedroom level that comes in at over 15,000 square feet on its own.
8. Want to know what else you could buy in place of The Residence?
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃