1. This metallic table lamp with a base that looks like a Hershey's Kiss still in its wrapper.
2. A ~layered~ pendant that you should maybe be careful to keep your cat away from.
3. A totally on-trend ombre table lamp.
4. This simple pendant that shows off an Edison bulb beautifully.
5. The perfect tripod floor lamp for lovers of simplicity.
6. This exploding atom. *holds finger to ear* I'm sorry, I'm being told this is in fact simply an awesome pendant lamp.
7. This lamp, which is actually the eyes and nose of a cool lamp/human hybrid still being developed.
8. A pendant with a hammered copper look — but you shouldn't try to do any extra hammering yourself.
9. This birdcage-chic floor lamp.
10. This faux-marble lamp that's waaaay lighter than it looks, so you don't have to worry about moving it around.
11. This simple and stylish floor lamp for people who want lighting that won't distract from the rest of the room.
12. Multi-functionality is personified in this lamp/end table/storage combo. (The cool moose, alas, does not come with.)
13. This 5-in-1 floor lamp that allows you to control the direction of the light.
14. Add a pop of color to your home with one of these compact table lamps, perfect for small spaces!
15. This striking red pendant would go perfect in a firehouse. Or, you know, just a normal house.
Get it from Amazon for $31.99.
16. A lamp that fuses wood and metal. And also electricity, naturally.
17. This imposing orb of light, equally suited for modern apartments and medieval dungeons.
18. This chic leather table lamp that won't break the bank.
19. This gleaming diamond lamp, like a chic spiderweb except without the scary spiders.
20. A desk lamp that provides you all the flexibility you'll need.
21. A lamp that looks like the giant globe from a city streetlight has been put in jail.
22. A hanging lamp that gives off witch hat vibes.
23. The modern nightlight of any child's dreams, with glowing balls that can be removed from their holders!
Get it from Amazon for $64.99.