7. The architect who confused “hope” with “please I need a ladder.”
8. The architect who can’t believe he forgot about the whole door thing.
So close, yet so far.
9. The architect who created this hip warehouse club that’s literally so exclusive, no one can get in.
11. The architect who forgot that you actually have to add stairs if people want to go upstairs.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵