8. The person who literally couldn’t even make A STRAIGHT LINE.
9. Whoever thought that right behind the handle was the perfect place for a lock.
19. The person who forgot to put a space in between words.
Unless you really are supposed to use your…you know.
21. The calendar designer who clearly never learned that rhyme about how many days each month has.
“30 days hath…”
22. The architect who thought the stairs on the right would be much more convenient for those in wheelchairs than the ones on the left.
24. The T-shirt designer who apparently hasn’t looked at a map in a while.
25. The contractor who forgot that fan blades need to be able to rotate.
26. Whoever installed this soap dispenser waaay too close to the counter.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂