1. At the 41st Academy Awards, held on April 14, 1969, Jane Fonda participated in the best — or worst, or best worst — presentation of a category the Oscars have ever seen.
Joined by “[her] friends, the Soul Rascals,” Fonda announced to the audience at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion that she would be presenting the nominees for Best Costume Design. And goodness, did she ever.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥