She is reportedly due in August, which could pose a problem for Marvel Studios, since production on Avengers: Age of Ultron — co-starring Johansson as Black Widow — is scheduled to start in May.
E! Online reports that Marvel will “fast-track” Johansson’s scenes, but even so, hiding the fact that the actress is pregnant would not be a simple task.
But not impossible!
1. She could pull a Melinda May and serve as the pilot for all of the Avengers’ missions.
2. She could wear a series of oversize coats.
3. She could carry Captain America’s shield.
4. She could sit in front of Thor’s hammer a lot.
5. She could stand behind a series of oversize briefcases.
6. She could shoot all her battle scenes while behind the Hulk.
7. She could move a lot of cardboard boxes, but, like, stealthily.
8. She could carry a lot of laundry.
9. Or she could fight using a series of ginormous stuffed bears.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.