1. When your laptop crashes, there’s no one there to fix it.
2. Happy hours aren’t so happy when it’s a party of one.
3. You’re starting to distinguish between “nighttime pajamas” and “daytime pajamas.”
4. No more company-catered meals or lunches with coworkers. You haven’t eaten anything but your own cooking for months.
5. Your only meaningful interactions are with your cat… and you’re not even sure he likes you that much.
6. You’re constantly worried that your boss and coworkers think you’re not doing anything.
7. You haven’t left the house in four days.
8. You’ve given up all attempts at creating boundaries between work and personal life.
9. You’ve started talking to yourself so much your neighbors asked when you got a roommate.
Working from home is no laughing matter. We might not be able to convince your boss you're still working at home, but there is hope if your laptop crashes. If you backup with Acronis, it doesn't matter if your laptop crashes, or is destroyed or stolen. Acronis will get your system up and running exactly how you left it, saving you time and headaches, and leaving more time for that happy hour for one.