25. Tax Accountant
A tax accountant is the only thing worse than a regular accountant… (which is number 24).
Credit is due, accountants are quite intelligent. But soooo boring.
Farmers are hard workers! Great work ethic and sexy tan lines. But do you really want to wake up at the crack of dawn and drive a tractor? Eh.
22. Urgent Care Physician
If you want to be any kind of Physician, much respect. But do you know how many years of med school this career requires?? Too Many.
No one really “aspires” to be a bartender. Except Nick Miller.
20. Former Pro Baseball Player
Pro Baseball Player = Cool. Former Pro Baseball Player = Unemployed.
It’s a lawyer. Boo.
18. Wedding Event Coordinator
Not everyone’s cup of tea. But I’m sure Tasos is a pro.
17. Sponsorship Salesman
It’s ambiguous yet specific. Not the kind of job you’d quit your current job for.
16. Software Sales Executive
Well if you have to be in sales, be an executive. ($$)
15. Telecommunication Marketer
It’s probably the type of job that gives out free sodas and has glass-walled offices.
14. Opera Singer
Sure, why not. You sing in the shower, don’t you?
13. Advertising Executive
Isn’t this what Chandler Bing does? Bonus Points.
Pros: You make your own hours, you get good tips, and you always look fly. Cons: You have to tell people you’re a hairstylist.
11. Sports Medicine Manager
He’s a manager. He deals with sports. I guarantee you this position comes with no small paycheck. Things are starting to look up!
10. Beverage Sales Manager
You just want this job because you think you can get drunk at work. Shame on you.
Pantsapreneur…an entrepreneur of pants? Ok sure. Follow your heart.
8. Social Media Marketer
Basically what every new college grad thinks they’ll be doing right off the bat. Sadly, this is not the case.
7. Basketball Coach
You want this job because secretly you think that one day they’ll make a movie about you.
6. Personal Trainer
If you really think that being a personal trainer has a lot of “perks”… well, you might be right. Go get ‘em.
If you don’t think a firefighter should be this high on the list, visit any 3rd grade classroom. Those kiddos will remind you what you wanted to be when you were 7.
4. Helicopter Pilot
Do you really need an explanation? Come on. You’re jealous, you know it.
3. Snowboard Product Developer
This lucky man gets to design and test snowboards. And get paid for it?? What a life.
2. Pro Golfer
Pro-anything is pretty sweet. You’d be driving golf carts and wearing some very bright patterns as well.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻