2. Please don’t bully these kids in the future. It’s not their fault. I repeat, it’s not their fault.
3. This video made Pikachu want to go into the Pokeball.
4. 10 out of 10 “Thrift Shop” marriages end in divorce.
5. The number of people that look like Macklemore is TOO DAMN HIGH.
6. And you thought “White Chicks” was bad.
7. This is why Sega went under.
8. I’m sorry Obama. =/
Even the NRA does not approve this message.
9. Take the song out and this video may have been on to something.
10. This comment sums this video up well: “Spent 10 grand on a TV…has a Toshiba laptop.”
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰