1. You've had family arguments about which bridge to take.
2. Who needs Google Maps, when you can use your own arm as a map of the Cape?
3. When you first get to the beach, you can't help doing this.
4. You understand the concept of low tide on a visceral level.
5. When photographers talk about that magic Cape Cod light, you feel like they have a direct line to your soul.
6. Cape Cod Potato Chips somehow taste even better in their natural habitat.
7. You've seen actual cranberries in the wild.
8. You've learned all the unwritten rules of mini golf.
9. You feel sorry for anyone who has never experienced fried clams.
Other fried seafood is acceptable too, but fried clams = the Cape.
10. You don't think summer is complete if you don't break out the lobster bib.
Wait, which Kennedy is that again?