3. 2. Who needs Google Maps, when you can use your own arm as a map of the Cape?
Other fried seafood is acceptable too, but fried clams = the Cape.
Wait, which Kennedy is that again?
22. 15. You can tell people you’ve biked the most beautiful bike path on earth.
Bike the rail trail. Go swimming. Eat Seafood. Repeat.
34. 24. And no matter how bad the traffic gets on your way home, you can’t wait to come back.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡