1. Flavored bubbles made with a pet-safe bubble concentrate so your BFF can enjoy running and jumping around as they try and pop the bubbles. This is something that will bring *both* of you so much joy.
Sniffingtons is a Greenville, South Carolina-based small business specializing in enrichment products for dogs and cats!
Promising review: "My pup, Toby, is a 2.5-year-old Cavalier who loves bubbles. After catching them, he’d often give us an 'ewww' look, as they tasted like soap. Until these. He LOVES these bubbles and seems to love the taste of them, too! I will gladly buy these again and continue letting him feed his bubble-obsession in a tasty way! In addition, when I needed help with my order, Ash was so kind and gave me the help I needed! Highly recommend this shop!" —Elizabeth
2. A glow collar one reviewer says makes their backyard feel like a rave, while making it SO much easier to keep track of their pup when it's dark out.
Promising review: "Now that the evenings are getting darker, and so are the mornings, this collar is exactly what we needed for our two puppies. We got one in green and the other in blue and both are BRIGHT. It gives us peace of mind because no matter what they are up to, we can see them. I will also add in that it has added a wonderful entertainment value to our evenings because it is like attending a rave in our backyard. We get to watch two glow sticks run and wrestle — it has been pretty fun. Beyond that, it gives us peace of mind that they will be seen by others so there is a built in safety measure. We also got the leashes but haven't used them yet. I am sure after Daylight saving ends, we will need them for walks. I highly recommend these collars (and leashes!)." —TReader
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in six sizes and six colors).
3. A digging toy to encourage your dog's natural instincts to dig without having them ruin your backyard by leaving a bunch of random holes all over the place. You put treats between the flaps and challenge your pup to flex those brain muscles to find them.
Promising review: "One thing I always struggle with is finding a puzzle-type toy for my dog to use that doesn't get solved in 10 seconds and is durable enough to withstand a 55-pound shepherd mix. This definitely works! It's marketed for diggers but it's also great for sniffers!" —LL
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
4. A magic link leash specifically designed to fit your lifestyle. It can be worn as belt, crossbody, or around the wrist, meaning you'll have a hands-free way to keep your dog safe. Plus, you can slip it on your dog as a collar or attach it to a separate harness.
Fable is a NYC-based, family-owned business that creates pet gear made to solve problems.
Promising review: "This leash is such a lifesaver. My dog is very anxious and has a tendency to bolt. I'm talking 0 to 100, dead sprint. I was so scared that he would catch me off guard and the leash would fly out of my hands. Being able to loop this over my head (I wear it cross-body) has given me total peace of mind. Best of all, I can have both hands free while navigating various walking obstacles. The ease of being able to dig around in your bag while keeping your dog attached to your hip is truly priceless. Bonus: It comes in colors your dog can actually see." —Bek O'Connell
Get it from Fable for $65+ (save 20% with code WINTER 20, available in two sizes and nine colors).
5. A bunk bed for anyone who wants to keep their fur baby close to them at night without breaking the "no dogs in bed rule." Sure, cuddling with your dog all night sounds great until you wake up with their butt on your face. This bed comes with stairs to make it easy for your pup to get close (but not too close) to you at bedtime.
Promising review: "We have a Chihuahua who sleeps in his bed near our bed. He always wants to be able to see us before he goes to sleep. This bed is the perfect height for him to see us and go to sleep. It is a bit bigger than I expected, but the stairs are the perfect size for him to climb up. The cushion on top is a bit hard and rough, so we just put another cushion. Our Chihuahua is very satisfied with this purchase." —Blee
Get it from Amazon for $199.86.
6. A box of dog-friendly macarons sure to make your pup's mouth water because they're made with human-grade ingredients including, honey, oat flour, and strawberry yogurt filling. Reviewers confirm it's a great gift for a pooch or your pooch-obsessed friend.
Promising review: "I'm not a dog parent myself but my friend’s dog LOVED these macarons and my friend is obsessed with the packaging as well. Her dog needed a few minutes to eat the macaron but focused on it until she finished it, and then asked for more!! Highly recommend as the best dog treat gift that is out there. It's going to be my go-to gift for Christmas to all my friends with doggies!" —Amazon customer
Get a box of six from Amazon for $19.43+ (available in single or combo packs and eight flavors).
7. A subscription to Dog TV, which is a streaming service designed specifically for dogs. Yep, you read that right. All of the content is made to keep your dog entertained and relaxed. So when you have a really important meeting, you can turn on their favorite show and know that they won't bother you halfway through by squeaking their toy over and over again.
You can stream Dog TV on many popular streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV, meaning you don't need to invest in any equipment just for your dog.
Get it from DogTV for $9.99/month (also available for $59.99/year).
8. An acrylic four-panel dog gate because having a pet shouldn't mean that your home has to scream, "I HAVE A PET." This classy gate will prevent your dog from getting into any part of your home they're not allowed. You'll ~clearly~ love this so much.
9. A portable pooper scooper that attaches right to the leash and gives you a super easy way to pick up poop during your walk without *actually* having to pick up poop on your walk. Plus, the back adjusts to fit whatever size you need, and it has a waste bag compartment in it, making it simple to transfer to the bag and into the nearest trashcan.
Promising review: "Changed my life! We welcomed a new golden pup to our family, and I really thought I would be able to suck it up and pickup the poop no problem. But, I had absolute embarrassing reaction to picking up dog poop. I would gag violently outside and god knows what my neighbors must of thought. I would beg my wife to get it because I just couldn't handle it. But, then.... I tired this and WOW. Picking up the nastiest poop doesn't bother me in the slightest now and its super easy and clean. I also think it does a better job than using your hands because it's able to scrape away any poop left on the grass/ground. I would highly recommend for anyone who has the same problem I do, and I would definitely buy again." —Rob
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
10. A geometric treat-dispensing toy with a minimalist design that will actually ~maximize~ your pup's playtime because it rolls and bounces in unpredictable ways as they try and get the treats that are hidden inside. You can also attach two or more of the toys together to switch it up and keep your dog interested for longer.
Up Dog Toys is a family-founded small business creating beautiful and functional toys for the modern pet.
Get it from Up Dog Toys for $19.95 (originally $23.95; available in five colors).
11. A ball launcher that'll be fun for both you *and* your pet — you'll get to shoot the ball across the room and your pup will get to retrieve it farther than before.
Promising review: "I bought this because my small dogs love to chase balls. Unfortunately, I'm a bad thrower and the ball only goes 15–20 feet, and not always in the direction I want it to go. Now I can shoot balls further into distance and in the direction I intend. When my dogs hear the click from me pulling back the launch mechanism, they immediately go on alert." —Ursula Keene
Get it from Amazon for $15.95.
12. A dog crate credenza people might not even realize is a bed for your dog, because it will blend right into your home decor. Your dog has seamlessly integrated themself into your life, so their stuff should, too.
Promising review: "This product just arrived today. It was pretty easy to put together, and I was able to do it on my own. Granted two people would have been much easier, but it is not difficult to put together with one person. I love this crate/ table way more than I thought I would! The only issue I had was that the front right door does have a scratch on it, but honestly I love it so much that I don’t particularly care about the scratch it can easily be hidden with a black marker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a multipurpose piece!" —Jess
Get it from Chewy for $499.98.
13. An insect-repellent bandana to protect your pup from bug bites during your outdoor adventures. One reviewer even says it works so well they want to get two more to put on their own legs!
Promising review: "So far, this works like a champ!! Ticks are a nightmare this spring, and every walk we are coming hone with half a dozen in spite of topicals. This bandana is the only thing that has kept the dog tick-free!! I’m thinking of getting a couple more, one for each of my legs." —Caroline M Schuyler
Get it from Amazon for $4.74.
14. A car booster seat capable of keeping your dog comfy and in their seat during your entire car ride. If you have a pup who tries to sit in your lap while your in the car, this is a great way to buckle them in while still making them feel comfortable and safe. And I mean, just look how cozy that pug looks. The photo speaks for itself!!
Promising review: "Love it! My dog likes to try to get in my lap while I'm driving and even with the past cheap car seats he has had, he has tried to climb to get to my lap. With this one, I kept it in the house a couple of days so it would smell like us, and he could get a feel for it, and then we moved it to the car, and he loves it! He almost fell asleep as soon as i picked him up and put him in it! It's really cozy and super fast to put in the car, so I'd say it's pretty transferable. I also like that is has removable liners so we can always remove them and wash it! I like it a lot so far. Glad I spent the extra cash and got a quality one! Def recommend. He has lots of room to lay down, and it's a great height so he can look out the window while laying down. He is about 20–22 pounds, and the seat itself in the car is sturdy! Doesn't rock around or anything. Great. 😊" —Ashley O
Get it from Amazon for $71.54+ (available in two sizes and two colors).