31 Tried-And-True Products Reviewers Who Work From Home Swear By
If you're been working from your couch a little too often, maybe it's time to invest in a nice office chair.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bamboo two-tier monitor stand that not only brings your computer to a better height (to help you avoid neck and eye strain) but also has convenient storage space for the random things on your desk.
2. Or an adjustable wood shelf to put next to your computer and keep any books or materials you need close by and at the ready.
3. A USB-powered cooling pad for anyone whose laptop starts to sounds like a plane is taking off after working for, oh, approximately five minutes. This gadget has three fans in it to keep your computer calm, cool, and collected, so you can get your work done without much of a hassle.
4. A wall charger with six outlets *and* two USB fast-charging ports to keep all your devices and accessories at 100% and not die in the middle of that team meeting.
5. A Rocketbook smart–reusable notebook that takes your handwritten notes and makes them digital, so when your boss asks for a recap of that meeting in your one-on-one, you can send it as an attachment and look super on top of everything.
6. A sport-brella designed with SPF 50+ and a universal clamp, so it's actually a really great way for you to be able to work outside without your laptop overheating and the sun's glare making it nearly impossible to see the screen.
7. A glass dry-erase desktop whiteboard you can write your important reminders and "I CAN'T FORGET" notes on instead of using scraps of paper.
8. A Takeya cold brew maker so you can easily pour yourself a glass at 3 p.m. when you normally might have taken a trip to the nearest coffee shop.
9. A standing desk converter to turn your desk (or even your kitchen table) into a workspace that works for you.
10. A folding wall organizer you can put all your important documents in and then grab them when you need them, instead of searching through that pile that's been sitting on your desk for wayyy too long.
11. A privacy sign great for anyone working from a full house where people like to barge in even when the door is closed.
12. A memory foam chair cushion with a nonslip rubber bottom to ensure you'll be comfortable all day long — it won't move around when you get up every once and a while to stretch your legs (and maybe pet your dog).
13. A selfie ring light for anyone who has found themselves working in less-than-ideal lighting during a marathon of Zoom calls. This small device will make a big difference so everyone can see your beautiful face.
14. A velvet open-back office chair that'll not only add a sleek and sophisticated look to your office, but also be a comfortable place to hang out in for eight hours a day.
15. A mesh desk organizer with a three-compartment sliding drawer, tray, and five upright sections designed to fit SO much more than you think it can and make your desk feel clean.
16. A two-tier folding desk perfect for anyone who doesn't have a ton of room for a desk but still wants a designated workspace. Bonus: This one can be folded up and stashed away easily after the workweek is over.
17. ORRRR a lap desk if you don't have space for a desk at all, or just want an option that lets you take your desk from the couch to the bed and back again. This one basically has all the cool features — a built-in mouse and wrist pad as well as a phone and tablet holder.
18. Or a daily planner if you *really* want to get down to business and focus on what you need to accomplish every day. It has a place for your top priorities, to-do list, appointments, health and fitness, meal planning, accomplishments, and even a place to doodle during your longest meeting. So essentially, this will be your new assistant.
19. A soundproofing strip to help block out all the surrounding noise so your coworkers can actually hear you speak on Zoom, instead of just hearing the neighbor's dog barking.
20. Or a white-noise machine that'll drown out any unnecessary background noise with a constant pfshhhhhh or nature sound.
21. A laptop stand to take your productivity to ~new heights~. JK, we can't guarantee it will do that, but improving your posture and not straining your eyes as much will help you feel better at the end of the day.
22. A double-sided electronics cleaning brush that'll give your computer a good deep clean, because when you work where you live, sometimes your laptop becomes a movie screen at night and a few popcorn crumbs somehow get into the keyboard. 🤷🏻♀️
23. A portable dual monitor for anyone who didn't realize they'd be working from home this long and misses their dual screens dearly. This device attaches to your laptop so you have double the space to spread out your work. Plus, you can easily move it from room to room (or even from bed, to couch, to desk, back to bed) depending on how you spend your day.
24. A reversible waterproof desk mat you can put on your table if you really have no place at all for a desk so you can at least make it feel like you're working from one.
25. A desk elliptical that'll help you get a workout in and stay active during the day, no gym required. Now you can spend your nights doing other fun stuff, such as bingeing your favorite TV show...again.
26. Or a rolling desk bike that's a viral TikTok sensation for a reason — it will keep you active and moving all day, while staying comfortable enough to get your work done. Just imagine the places you'll go with this thing.
27. ORRR a balance ball chair to help you ~balance~ it all (i.e., getting work done and strengthening your core without ever having to leave the house).
28. Some Monkey Noodles, which may sound and look like a toy, well, because they are. You can stretch, pull, twirl, wrap, and squeeze this sensory toy to help you stay calm and focused during long team meetings you just knowwww should have been an email.
29. A set of adhesive cable clips so you can organize all the cords you have on your desk and not spend 10 minutes fishing out your computer charging cord that fell behind your desk...again.
30. A charging dock with three slots to keep both your work and personal electronics organized and charging, because they're all in the same place now.
31. And a high-tech office chair complete with adjustable lumbar support, a heating pad, and I can't forget the best part — MASSAGE SETTINGS!!! Yes, that means that this chair can work for you during the workday. How cool is that?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.