We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bug bite suction tool because bug bites ~suck~ no matter where and when you get them, and this genius tool will relieve any itchiness in as little as 30 seconds.
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
2. BruMate insulated can cooler, featuring a double-walled stainless-steel layer that will keep your drink 20 times colder than a Koozie. That means you'll be able to enjoy the whole can, even if the sun is beating down on you.
Check out a TikTok of the BruMate can cooler.
Promising review: "Like to keep your beer cold? Get this. Slow drinker but don't want to let your friends on to how slow you're drinking? Get this. Want your White Claw/Truly to stay as cold as it was when you took it out of your fridge? Get this. I kid you not, this thing keeps drinks cold like that's its job (because it is). Once I got mine and saw how effective it was, I decided all of my cold beverage loving friends and family will be getting one also. With most of my friends being Michelob Ultra and White Claw drinkers, this seems to be the perfect fit. So hard to find a can koozie that holds those slim cans! Love this product and definitely recommend!" —Brooke Stull
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in 30 colors).
3. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face now that the sun is shining. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball can be popped out and washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn't over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pickup everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
4. A spinning snack container perfect for helping you bring multiple snacks-on-the-go, while only using one single container. Then your toddler can press the middle button until it opens on the snack they currently want.
5. A chaise lounge chair worth the splurge because it's designed to make it comfortable to lie on your stomach at the beach or pool. Yes, you read that right. You no longer have to awkwardly prop yourself up on your elbows to enjoy your book. Just stick your face and arms through the holes, and you'll be able to read your book (or scroll TikTok) no problem.
Plus, when you flip back over, there's a pillow that covers the hole to keep your head comfortable.
Promising review: "This is typically more then I would have spent on a lounge chair, but after seeing it on TikTok I had to buy one!! The arm and face hole make tanning the backside so easy and comfortable!" —Keely Shay
Get it from Amazon for $59+ (available in five colors and patterns).
6. A pair of glasses reviewers with motion sickness swear by — even though everyone agrees they look completely ridiculous. There are no lenses, but instead liquid in the glasses that move with you and create an artificial horizon, which can help with motion sickness symptoms while you're out on your summer road trip.
Promising review: "Hear me out. I saw these on TikTok and the girl swore they worked. I have been the road trip driver for 20 years because I cannot sit in the passenger seat, much less copilot. I bought these ridiculous-looking glasses and tried them out on a very brief drive across town to start out. I looked at my phone. Read. I have not been able to take my eyes off the road previously. I did not get sick. Thought it was a fluke. Tried it again. My husband even offered to drive like a jerk just to do some hard brakes while I was looking down. Nothing. So here is the good news, bad news. They work, which is fantastic. But you look silly wearing them, and they are hard plastic which does not feel great on your ears and nose after a while. My children hid in the back seat while I was wearing them. BUT guess who gets to copilot on the next road trip." —Megan Martinez
Get them from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in eight colors).
7. Portable soap paper sheets ideal for any situation you find yourself in where you need to wash your hands but there's no soap in sight. Simply put one in your hands, pour some water on it, and scrub away. You'll have clean hands in 20 seconds!
8. A foot exfoliant foot peel about to help bring your feet back to life after a rough, rough winter of being buried in your boots. Reviewers love this for helping with calluses and cracked skin. All you have to do is leave the bootie-shaped masks on your feet for an hour and then wash your feet. Over the next five to seven days, all the dead skin will peel off your feet, leaving them feeling brand new.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. My feet were dry, cracked, and needed this. This works AMAZING! After two to three days my feet felt itchy. Trust the process. After the third day, my feet began to itch a little. I showered after work, and just be prepared because the process was FREAKY! My feet are so soft, no cracks. I love how they feel and look now. I bought a second pack. I’ll continue to use this foot peel." —Mermaidme
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
9. A mosquito repellent built specifically to create a 15-foot zone free from pesky skeeters. If you hate being outside because you always feel like you get ATTACKED by mosquitoes, this device will make it so you can actually enjoy your time without getting a million bites.
Check out a TikTok of the Thermacell mosquito repeller.
Promising review: "I bought this because I was looking for an effective insect repellent for my patio this spring/summer. I didn't want a bulky candle or tiki torch that smelled like citronella oil. I found the Thermacell. It looked modern and promising. We tried it and it works really well. It also produces no smell or sound. We live in the South where mosquitoes are really awful and the Thermacell made sitting on our patio tolerable! Definitely recommend." —Trusted Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.46+ (available in 20 colors and two styles).
10. A microwave s'mores maker because what's better than having the ability to make a delicious s'more (or two) on a random Tuesday night, no bonfire required? Nothing. Nothing is better than that. 🤩
And it's so easy to use! All you have to do is fill the water reservoir, put your s'mores ingredients on the tray (up to two of them), and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. The marshmallow and chocolate will heat at the same time — leaving you with one delicious treat.
Promising review: "This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I'm glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s'mores. They're done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no cleanup. The marshmallow doesn't melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done." —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $14.97.
11. A Tushbaby hip carrier parents swear by for helping them hold their baby or toddler for an extended period of time. It also has multiple pockets, so you can stash a few diapers and things inside and not need to carry around a heavy diaper bag in addition to your child.
It's recommended for children between eight and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face. Tushbaby is a small business you may have seen on SharkTank.
Check out a TikTok of the Tushbaby hip seat baby carrier.
Promising review: "This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I'm glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weights around 30-35lbs, and he's basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest." —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $85 (available in three colors).
12. Some reusable water balloons about to change your summer forever. You'll be able to have as many water balloon fights as you want, without feeling totally wasteful because they pop in .3 seconds. They're made with eco-friendly material and can be refilled super easily. BRB, planning my hiding spot now.
Promising review: "The adults in this house love water balloons but not the mess….. plus with toddlers around, it didn’t quite make sense to have water balloons but we saw a random video on TikTok and HAD to find reusable water balloons to try out. These were the first ones we bought to try out, and WHOA we were blown away! Super easy to for the 2- and 3-year-old to use, which means more fun for all of us!! Do not think twice or continue with regular water balloons, you’ll waste precious time cleaning up and filling that could be used to make memories." —Taurus
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $15.99 (also available in packs of 6, 12, and 16).
13. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant formulated to gently eliminate any rough or bumpy skin that's giving you trouble. People with keratosis pilaris swear by this for helping them get smoother skin.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and Instagram. I decided to try it, and it really works. I used it on my thighs and upper arms. I noticed a difference the first time and even more the second time!!! Fabulous product. Worth every penny." —Launa
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in two sizes).
14. An at-home slushy-making cup here to turn any drink (yes, you read that right, anything from a Coke, to LaCroix, or even juice) into a slushie. And it's so easy to use — just freeze the cup for four hours, add your cold drink, and crush the side of the cup until slush forms. It even comes with a spill-proof lid so you don't make a mess!
Check out a TikTok of the Slushy Maker Cup in action.
Promising review: "I’m an absolute sucker for slushies. Why? Heck if I know. I saw this cup on TikTok, and bought it though I was very skeptical. However, it works!! I’ve made at least a dozen already, if not more." —C. Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $23.98+ (available in 17 colors).
15. An inflatable wedge pillow because when it comes to getting sleep on planes, you should not be worried about how you look. This comfy pillow will make it so you can fully conk out and catch some ZZZs. Plus, if you aren't ready to sleep yet, you can put your phone inside it and use it as a comfy way to watch your favorite comfort show (that will hopefully help you fall asleep).
Promising reviews: "Just received this, and so far, so good! Inflates within mere seconds and takes the same to deflate. It seems really supportive and comfortable. I was influenced by a TikTok review, so I’m assuming it’ll be a gem on flights!" —Katelyn
"I used this on four international flights last month, and it made all the difference in the world. It's compact, easy to inflate/deflate, very versatile in how you can position it, doesn't rely on the tray table, and works well for bulkhead seats as well as those with someone in front of you. I can't sleep with my head back without snorting myself awake, so this is a perfect alternative. I can very comfortably lean forward in my seat and sleep almost like I can in a bed. I'm 6'2", and this pillow is plenty tall enough to just rest on my lap and let me lean forward into it without feeling crunched over. This pillow will easily let me get enough comfortable periods of sleep on a nine-hour flight that I don't feel completely drained upon arrival. My wife tried mine out before we left on vacation and loved it so much she had me order her one. We both wouldn't travel without them now." —Still Chilly In Colorado
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
16. A cooling collar for when you want to bring your pup with you this summer, but you're worried about the temperature being too hot for them. Simply put it into water, twist it out, and then put in the fridge for 10 minutes to get the full cooling effect!
17. A set of sunscreen reminder stickers so you actually know when it's time to reapply sunscreen so you don't get sunburned. These helpful little things are waterproof and made to last for up to 12 hours (and six sunscreen applications). If the sticker is clear, you're in the clear (aka, your sunscreen is working), but as soon as the sticker turns purple, it's time to reapply. Then after you do, it will turn back to clear.
Check out a TikTok of the sunscreen stickers in action.
Promising review: "After yet another bad sunburn even though I'm trying VERY HARD to keep sunscreen on, I bought these. First use was at Disneyland on a 90-degree zero clouds day. This helped so much! I kept an eye (as did my friends) on the dot, so we all knew when to reapply sunscreen and not one of us got burned. I also used these on a weeklong hiking adventure in Utah where it was also in the 90s with an extreme UV index. None of us got burned, so all in all this is one of the best inventions!" —Catherine Shock
Get a 16-count from Amazon for $15.99.
18. An aesthetically pleasing glass tumbler that might actually just make it so you drink more water throughout the day. Or you can put your iced coffee or smoothie in it as you head out the door. The choice is yours!
Promising review: "I saw this product on TIkTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws, a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!" —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 44 colors and in multiple packs).
19. An exfoliating scrub mitt you can use a couple of times a month to remove all the excess dead skin and particles on your skin. It's also great for removing self-tanner, fighting ingrown hairs, and increasing circulation.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I have very thin and light body hair, so any form of removal (shaving, waxing, etc) usually leaves me with a lot of ingrown hairs. I've tried body scrubs and washcloths and neither really do a great job. I saw this product recommended by a dermatologist on TikTok and thought I'd try it — it's amazing! I also have very sensitive skin, and this mitt doesn't leave my skin irritated at all. However, absolutely do not use this mitt on your face, neck, or other sensitive areas, it would be way too harsh.
I like to use this mitt first when I get in the shower, then use a body wash (a gentle chemical exfoliant) and follow up with body lotion for dry and sensitive skin. This whole routine is fragrance free and leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized." — Kat
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a set of two).
20. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers confirm are *great* AirPod dupes, at a fraction of the cost. Plus, these are completely waterproof, so you can actually take them for a swim without fear you'll ruin them.
The earbuds come in a wireless charging case with up to 14 hours of charge. The earbuds themselves can play for up to four hours on a full charge. You also get different sized silicon tips to make sure these fit your ear perfectly.
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port, so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing, and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (available in five colors).
21. A clip-on dog treat pouch with a magnetic buckle that makes it super easy to reach in and grab a treat so you can reward your pup before they get distracted and forget what their good behavior was.
Find out why this pet parent loves this pouch in this TikTok video.
Promising review: "I love this thing! I am a dog trainer; I train sled dogs and this is perfect. There's just nothing bad I could say about it. It cleans well, you can fit your hand in it easy, the pieces come in and out of it easy, the sturdiness is perfect, and you can snap it on your coat pocket if you don't have a belt. You can also snap it on the leash. I am so grateful I chose this one. You will not regret it if you buy it. 😁" —susan Hafner
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 17 colors).
22. A mini trash can you can keep in your car for a quick and easy way to dispose of all the garbage that usually ends up in your cup holders and on the floor. You won't have to apologize for your messy car when you pick up your friends anymore.
Promising review: "Fits perfectly in the cup holder on the side of my door, which is where I tend to hoard the most trash. If it ever gets dirty it washes easily. The lid comes on and off easily making it easy to just dump it every time I'm at the gas station. I saw this on TikTok and it turned out to be a great impulse buy." —Jacqueline Todd
Get a single one from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in four colors and also packs of two).
23. Jack Black lip balm for fast relief from chapped lips. Reviewers confirm this works and works well. Plus, it has SPF 25, which means it will also protect your lips from the sun.
Promising review: "So I have been a loyal EOS fan for quite some time but you constantly have to reapply and honestly my lips are still cracked. I found Jack Black balm from a TikTok video and it has been glorious. I keep reaching for it to reapply and I don't need it. It doesn't feel greasy on my lips but it is a bit sticky? Or waxy. Either way, I don't mind it at all, and it also smells pretty darn good." —Trisha
Get it from Amazon for $8 (available in six flavors and in packs of three).