We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A peeler made specifically with a swiveling double blade to make peeling tough-skinned fruits and veggies so easy you won't have to give up on the recipe, or worse, hurt yourself while trying to do it with a knife.
2. A cast-iron skillet enabling you to whip up a delicious dinner of anything from pasta, to steak, to even roasted veggies that will impress just about anyone. It's designed to heat up quickly and retain the heat, meaning if anyone goes back for seconds, the food will still be just as good as when you served it the first time.
3. A Misen essentials knife set, which includes a chef's knife, serrated knife, and paring knife, aka the three knives you'll reach for again and again while prepping dinner.
4. Some Maldon sea salt flakes because one should never ~flake~ on flavor when it comes to cooking, and every chef knows that. This specific salt will add a delicious flavor (and crunch) to your food.
5. A vacuum sealer that won't ~suck~ the life out of your food. Instead, it will keep meat, produce, and even prepared food fresher longer so you can actually enjoy all the food you buy and make without it going bad.
6. A pair of cut-resistant gloves to prevent any future flesh wounds when you get a little too knife happy.
7. A 5-in-1 countertop cooker perfect for preparing burgers, salmon, and even grilled veggies without an outdoor grill. Plus, you can use it as a panini press to craft the perfect grilled sandwich. Yummm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about all the delicious food you're going to make with this thing. Yes, this means you can even have a barbecue in the middle of winter. And how cool is that?
8. A kitchen scale so you can stop guesstimating every recipe and wondering why it doesn't turn out exactly right. Measuring your ingredients will make sure that the ratios are absolutely correct.
9. A citrus zester and cheese grater you'll have a ~grate~ time using because it will give the perfect final touch to your dish — no matter if that's some Parmesan cheese or lemon zest (or maybe a bit of both, depending on the recipe).
10. A veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer because in my opinion, cutting veggies for the recipe is, in fact, the worst part, and this device makes that SO easy. Now you won't have to blame your tears on the onion, when in fact you're really not enjoying cutting another pepper...oh wait, that's just me.
11. An anti-fatigue kitchen mat made to relieve pain in feet, knees, backs, and shoulders so standing in the kitchen for hours at a time won't end up hurting your body.
12. An electric peeler here to revolutionize the way you make your famous mashed potatoes or apple pie because you won't have to spend an ungodly amount of time hand peeling every single one.
13. A set of stainless-steel mixing bowls that will make prepping your ingredients and cooking so simple, because you'll have a place to put all the different ingredients you need for the recipe. Plus, the biggest bowl is the perfect size to hold popcorn during your next movie night. We love the versatility.
14. An AeroGarden because you'll truly feel like a chef when you add herbs (or even veggies) that you grew in your own home to your meals. Yes, that's right, you don't even need an outdoor space to have a garden thanks to this ingenious device.
15. A pack of nonstick silicone baking mats that fit perfectly into a baking sheet so you don't have to grease the sheet before cooking ever again. Plus, you'll love them even more when it's time to do the dishes, and you don't have burnt on food stuck to the sheet.
16. A steel odor absorber good to have on ~hand~ to help you get rid of the lingering garlic, onion, or fish scents that come with crafting a delicious meal. And it's super easy to use — just use it like you would a regular bar of soap!
17. An electric Aroma Housewares 3-in-1 Superpot grill you can use for slow cooking, steaming, and simmering, oh my!
18. A rice cooker and warmer about to make your life so much easier because you won't have to waste any of your time trying to make the grain on the stove, only for it to end up a liiiitle too crunchy. It has two different settings for white and brown rice, as well as a steam and cake setting. Just be warned — you may want to eat rice for every meal once you own this.
19. A digital meat thermometer made with a backlit display to easily show you what temperature your meat is so you know if it's done or not. No need to cut through chicken five or more times making sure that it's not pink at all, as I usually do!
20. A fermentation lid set specifically designed to fit a variety of jars and let gas escape while keeping mold and bacteria out, so you can make your own pickles, pickled vegetables, or even kimchi at home easily. Your Bloody Mary game is about to be a 10/10 when you add all your homemade toppings.
21. An acrylic block and set of black knives that are not only super functional but stylish too. You'll be chopping and cutting like the pros, you may even think that you're competing in an episode of Chopped!
22. Or a magnetic knife bar if you already have a great knife set but not a great way to store it. Once you attach the bar to the wall, you can place your go-to knives to it so they're super easy to grab when it's time to cut some veggies.
Promising review: "I’m a professional chef, and I bought this for my home kitchen. Super easy to install, looks very modern and sleek, holds a lot of knives and utensils. Only bad thing was the super cheap drywall anchors that were included, I used other ones. Although I don’t plan on putting heavy things on this, I’m not messing around with a deceive that holds several knives." —Jaci
Get it from Amazon for $15.49+ (available in six sizes).
23. A burger press to take your burger game to the next level. That's right. Now you can put cheese (and other ingredients) inside your burgers instead of on top. Talk about a game changer. 😱
24. A Cuisinart stainless-steel cookware set because it's time to retire your mish-mosh of pots and pans that have def seen better days. You'll cook better when you have a professional-level cooking set, especially if it doesn't come with a professional-level price tag.
25. Adjustable clip-on stands made to hold bags upright so you can easily pour in leftovers instead of trying to do it yourself and having half of the food end up on the floor. We've all experienced that heartbreak, haven't we?
26. A classic Dutch oven specifically designed to hold family-sized meals so you can ~whip~ up something delicious everyone will enough while only getting one pan dirty (which is a score for cleanup!). It may seem like a fairly basic pot, but this Dutch oven can be used to boil on the stove, as a casserole dish in the oven, and even as a deep fryer. Talk about one product that can basically do it all!
27. A sushi-making kit you'll be ~soy~ happy to use because it will make creating your own sushi rolls at home a breeze, even if you've never tried it before. Watch out, Taco Tuesday might have some competition from Sushi Sunday as favorite meal of the week. You've been warned.
28. A hand immersion blender to make your cooking smooth, real smooth, no matter if you're making a smoothie, sauce, or soup.
29. A mini food processor small enough to not take up a lot of room in your kitchen but powerful enough to help you make your own sauces, dips, butters, and more. You can also use it to chop herbs when you don't feel like doing it yourself.
Promising reviews: "My husband is a professional chef and he uses this at home." —Janice Allen
"Great little food processor! I've made pesto and hummus with it so far, and I love it. I live alone, so the size is perfect for my needs. Makes several servings of whatever I'm making and comes with a few recipes in the instruction manual to get started." —Peter Tracy
Get it from Amazon for $39.95 (available in 12 colors).