We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A vegan leather crossbody handbag just begging for you to buy it, because it is so unbelievably gorgeous and will be the perfect pop of color to any outfit.
2. A strapless mesh bustier — people will probably be shocked when you tell them you scored it on Amazon, because it looks so much more expensive than its price tag. This + your favorite faux leather jacket = the perfect going-out outfit.
Promising review: "I purchased this corset after watching a TikTok of another girl talking about how great it is. It did not disappoint! It fits nicely, and I got lots of compliments on it! Someone else pointed out to me that the fabric looks expensive and just like another bustier for over twice the price." —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes 00–18 and in 20 colors).
3. A suede A-line miniskirt to wear while sipping coffee on the street...or basically any other day all fall and winter long.
4. Rothy's bow-top pointed flats made to add a bit of pep to your step because they're unique, elegant, and made from recycled plastic bottles. Now that's a trifecta if I've ever seen one.
5. A two-piece lounge set that's about to be your go-to outfit this fall and winter (and maybe well into spring, too). Reviewers swear this set is super comfortable. You'll feel super put together and chic, even if your only human interaction for the day is grabbing your dinner from the delivery driver.
Promising review: "This is a cute and comfortable two-piece set. The fit was as expected, and these pieces could easily be worn for travel or just lounging around the house. They washed up nicely, but I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dryer due to possible shrinkage." —H. Brien
Get it from Amazon for $42.49+ (available in sizes S—XL and in 15 colors).
6. A rib-knit half-zip sweater giving off "I spent thousands" vibes without you *actually* having to drop that kind of money on a sweater.
8. A FP Movement printed fleece jacket in a beautiful ombre color that will keep you cozy and stylish as the temperature starts to drop. Reviewers love this jacket so much that many return to grab another pattern, which is a true sign that it's worth it.
Promising review: "I got this jacket not expecting myself to wear it so often because it was very colorful. However, it is my absolute favorite thing to wear when it’s chilly. It’s so cute and such a statement piece. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for something fun and cozy!" —maszczakh
Get it from Free People for $168 (available in sizes XS—XL and in 10 prints).
9. A V-neck, belted-waist ruffled sweater you can pair with a pair of jeans (or even a skirt) for a super-easy but very put-together look.
10. A faux-shearling moto jacket here to solve the dilemma of what to wear when you wanna feel stylish but it's chilly outside. Reviewers confirm this jacket is surprisingly warm — so much so that one person felt comfortable in -5 degree weather in it, meaning this will be your go-to well into winter.
Promising review: "This jacket is amazing. It looks expensive. It is extremely comfortable and warm, yet not too hot. Seriously, I wore it in 60-degree weather and was not too hot. I wore it in -5-degree weather, yes that’s right, and I was comfortable. I wore it in my house, and I didn’t overheat. There’s something about the material. The lining does not shed or flatten. It’s thick and spongey like real shearling. It doesn’t really attract lint or hair or anything either. I just can’t say enough about this." —Huesitos
Get it from Amazon for $69.99 (available in sizes S–XL and eight colors).
11. A pair of pearl threader earrings for a simple yet breathtaking look that won't overpower whatever fabulous outfit you wear with them.
12. A wrap blouse featuring voluminous sleeves that can be worn off the shoulder that just may become your favorite top you've ever owned (very strong phrase, I know). But when you have a semi-formal occasion coming up and are struggling with what to wear, this top will always be the right answer.
13. A pair of checkered trousers guaranteed to be your new favorite pants as soon as they arrive at your door. You'll be able to ~check~ great style off your to-do list when you wear these, no matter if it's to the office or out with friends.
And don't forget to grab the matching blazer if you want to complete the look!
Promising review: "These pants are great. They are very versatile as I can wear them both to work and when I go out. They are also very comfortable." —Katrina T
Get it from Everlane for $128 (available in sizes 00—16 and in five colors).
15. A pair of faux leather straight-leg pants very similar to some of the other styles that have gone viral but for a fraction of the price. Reviewers love these because they're comfortable, stylish, and a wardrobe staple.
16. A long plaid shacket, or in other words, the only coat you're going to reach for until it starts to snow. The beautiful color combination will make this a show-stopping coat everyone will be complimenting you on.
17. A faux-leather biker jacket designed to be the perfect final touch on any outfit because you'll feel cooler the second you put it on.
18. A feather-trim button down for when you feel like ~branching~ out but don't want to stray too far from your comfort zone. This shirt is perfect for that because it's a simple style with a little extra flair. You'll be immediately obsessed.
Promising review: "So, I saw this shirt in the advertisement and fell in love IMMEDIATELY! I've never ordered something so quickly in my life, and I also purchased two colors. When it arrived, I was still excited because it is a beautiful shirt!!! It fits like it was tailored to you and of course everyone loves it!!!" —SuburbPrincess
Get it from J Crew for $198 (available in sizes 00—24 and in four colors).
19. A tulle ruffle-shoulder bodysuit that will make you feel like a GD star when you wear it. Watch out, the paparazzi may be looking for you when you rock this frock.
20. A Kate Spade Boxxy crossbody in the most gorgeous combo of colors that look even better together than the fall foliage outside your window currently. This is a statement bag if I've ever seen one. 😍
Promising review: "I saw this bag on TikTok, and within seconds, I was on the website checking out. It is phenomenal! I got the Dark Merlot Multi colorway, and it's perfect for fall. The braided hand carry strap is such a nice detail, and the puffiness of the bag is unmatched! Keep it up, Kate Spade! 😍" —E
Get it from Kate Spade for $498 (available in two colorways).
21. An asymmetrical ruched satin skirt that looks so much more expensive than the price. No matter if you wear this out with friends or to an event paired with a jacket, you'll feel like a million bucks.
22. A one shoulder brami dress (bra + cami), which means this is the only thing you have to put on. Gone are the days when you struggle into even a comfortable strapless bra (is that even a thing???) or dare to go braless. You can wear this with your favorite blazer to dinner with friends that will most definitely turn into a night out dancing, and you'll feel supported the whole time.
Klassy Network is a woman-owned small business known for their Brami (bra + cami) tops and dresses, as well as loungewear, glasses, and scrunchies. Founder Natalie Rogers recently teased a new long-sleeved style for fall that dropped September 30!
Promising review: "I love the quality of the dress! Although I've only tried it on (with no shapewear at that, and it still looked stunning), I can not wait to wear it out and show it off out in the town!" —Catalina B.
Get it from Klassy Network for $68 (available in sizes XXS—3XL and in black, brown, and red).
23. A ruffled, flowy backless dress perfect for that fall wedding you've got on your calendar because October is the new June, apparently. While the most popular color is probably the blue, the brown (and black and teal) are equally as beautiful and in your fall color palette.
Promising reviews: "This dress is so pretty. It is comfortable and so feminine. I liked the dress so much that I bought it in several other colors. It is perfect for fall and winter. The dress is made of a chiffon material, and it is not see-through. I just love it. The only thing that I might suggest is a good plunge bra if you are top heavy like me." —Holly Steele
Get it from Amazon for $39.98+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 39 colors and patterns).
24. A brown boot with a chunky heel to give your fall and winter style a ~lift~ while coordinating with all your favorite jeans and sweaters.
25. A faux-leather wrap midi skirt you can wear when you need a little boost of confidence. This number will put a ~wrap~ on any self-doubt because when you wear this, the world better watch out.
26. A puff-sleeve sweater with the ~sweetest~ neckline that takes this simple style and instantly makes it look fancier, which means you can wear it for every major holiday that's coming up.
27. A show-stopping wide-leg jumpsuit pretty much guaranteed to get you compliments every time you wear it. And just knowing that fact alone will be a reason that you grab it all the time.
Some reviewers do say that it runs long, so you may have to get it tailored, but they also confirm that it's so worth it.
Rebdolls is a Latina-founded small biz that believes all women deserve amazing fashion. All of their styles are available in women's sizes S–5X.
Promising review: "Buy this jumpsuit! This is the best jumpsuit I ever purchased. I wore this jumpsuit to a concert in Vegas. It was sexy, fun, and versatile. I received many compliments. I did have to get the jumpsuit tailored, but other than that, it's perfect!" —Cam
Get it from Rebdolls for $64.90 (available in sizes M–5X).