1. Flavored bubbles made with a pet-safe bubble concentrate so your BFF can enjoy running and jumping around as they try and pop the bubbles. This is something that will bring *both* of you so much joy.
BTW — sniffingtons is a small Greenville, South Carolina-based shop specializing in enrichment products for dogs and cats!
Promising review: "My pup, Toby, is a 2.5 year old cavalier who loves bubbles. After catching them, he’d often give us an “ewww” look, as they tasted like soap. Until these. He LOVES these bubbles and seems to love the taste of them, too! I will gladly buy these again and continue letting him feed his bubble-obsession in a tasty way! In addition, when I needed help with my order, Ash was so kind and gave me the help I needed! Highly recommend this shop!" —Elizabeth
Get it from sniffingtons on Etsy for $8 (available in 15 scents).
2. A glow collar one reviewer says makes their backyard feel like a rave, while making it SO much easier to keep track of their pup when it's dark out.
Promising review: "Now that the evenings are getting darker, and so are the mornings, this collar is exactly what we needed for our two puppies. We got one in green and the other in blue and both are BRIGHT. It gives us peace of mind because no matter what they are up to, we can see them. I will also add in that it has added a wonderful entertainment value to our evenings because it is like attending a rave in our backyard. We get to watch two glow sticks run and wrestle — it has been pretty fun. Beyond that, it gives us peace of mind that they will be seen by others so there is a built in safety measure. We also got the leashes but haven't used them yet. I am sure after Daylight saving ends, we will need them for walks. I highly recommend these collars (and leashes!)." —TReader
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 11 sizes and six colors).
3. A digging toy to encourage your dog's natural instincts to dig without having them ruin your backyard by leaving a bunch of random holes all over the place. You put treats between the flaps and challenge your pup to flex those brain muscles to find them.
Promising review: "One thing I always struggle with is finding a puzzle-type toy for my dog to use that doesn't get solved in 10 seconds and is durable enough to withstand a 55-pound shepherd mix. This definitely works! It's marketed for diggers but it's also great for sniffers!" —LL
Get it from Amazon for $79.99 (available in two styles).
4. A magic link leash specifically designed to fit your lifestyle. It can be worn as belt, crossbody, or around the wrist, meaning you'll have a hands-free way to keep your dog safe. Plus, you can slip it on your dog as a collar or attach it to a separate harness.
BTW — Fable is a NYC-based, family-owned biz that creates pet gear made to solve problems.
BuzzFeed Shopping Editor Bek O'Connell says: "This leash is such a lifesaver. My dog is very anxious and has a tendency to bolt. I'm talking 0 to 100, dead sprint. I was so scared that he would catch me off guard and the leash would fly out of my hands. Being able to loop this over my head (I wear it cross-body) has given me total peace of mind. Best of all, I can have both hands free while navigating various walking obstacles. The ease of being able to dig around in your bag while keeping your dog attached to your hip is truly priceless. Bonus: It comes in colors your dog can actually see."
Get it from Fable for $65 (available in two sizes and six colors).
5. A bunk bed for anyone who wants to keep their fur baby close to them at night without breaking the "no dogs in bed rule." Sure, cuddling with your dog all night sounds great until you wake up with their butt on your face. This bed comes with stairs to make it easy for your pup to get close (but not too close) to you at bedtime.
Promising review: "We have a Chihuahua who sleeps in his bed near our bed. He always wants to be able to see us before he goes to sleep. This bed is the perfect height for him to see us and go to sleep. It is a bit bigger than I expected, but the stairs are the perfect size for him to climb up. The cushion on top is a bit hard and rough, so we just put another cushion. Our Chihuahua is very satisfied with this purchase." —Blee
Get it from Amazon for $189.
6. A subscription to Dog TV, which is a streaming service designed specifically for dogs. Yep, you read that right. All of the content is made to keep your dog entertained and relaxed. So when you have a really important meeting, you can turn on their favorite show and know that they won't bother you halfway through by squeaking their toy over and over again.
You can stream Dog TV on many popular streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV, meaning you don't need to invest in any equipment just for your dog.
Get it from DogTV for $9.99/month (also available for $84.99/year).
7. A sleeping bag formulated to be both warm and waterproof because your dog is part of your family and deserves to be treated as such when you head out on your camping vacation. It can keep quite cold in that tent you're staying in, and this sleeping bag will protect your pup better than having them crawl into your sleeping bag.
Promising review: "I’m so happy with this purchase! I used to bring a dog bed for Skydog when camping but it got to be a pain in the tookus being heavy and difficult to clean after camping. This sleeping bag is perfect for camping with your pooch! It's lightweight, easy to clean, and super portable!" —Steph
Get it from Amazon for $22.95+ (available in three colors).
8. An acrylic four-panel dog gate because having a pet shouldn't mean that your home has to scream, "I HAVE A PET." This classy gate will prevent your dog from getting into any part of your home they're not allowed. You'll ~clearly~ love this so much.
BTW — Shop Hiddin is a small NY-based shop specializing in acrylic pet products for the modern animal.
Promising review: "This is elegant and sleek. Fabulous!! My only regret is not finding the product sooner."—wlsofne
Get it from Shop Hiddin on Etsy for $295+ (available in four sizes).
9. A portable pooper scooper that attaches right to the leash and gives you a super easy way to pick up poop during your walk without *actually* having to pick up poop on your walk. Plus, the back adjusts to fit whatever size you need, and it has a waste bag compartment in it, making it simple to transfer to the bag and into the nearest trashcan.
Promising review: "Changed my life! We welcomed a new golden pup to our family, and I really thought I would be able to suck it up and pickup the poop no problem. But, I had absolute embarrassing reaction to picking up dog poop. I would gag violently outside and god knows what my neighbors must of thought. I would beg my wife to get it because I just couldn't handle it. But, then.... I tired this and WOW. Picking up the nastiest poop doesn't bother me in the slightest now and its super easy and clean. I also think it does a better job than using your hands because it's able to scrape away any poop left on the grass/ground. I would highly recommend for anyone who has the same problem I do, and I would definitely buy again." —Rob
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
10. A geometric treat-dispensing toy with a minimalist design that will actually ~maximize~ your pup's playtime because it rolls and bounces in unpredictable ways as they try and get the treats that are hidden inside. You can also attach two or more of the toys together to switch it up and keep your dog interested for longer.
BTW — Up Dog Toys is a family-founded small biz creating beautiful and functional toys for the modern pet.
Get it from Up Dog Toys for $23.95 (available in two colors).
11. A chic patio lounge here to give your dog a shady spot to lounge outside during the warmer months that won't mess with the carefully curated outdoor oasis you've created.
12. A dog crate credenza people might not even realize is a bed for your dog, because it will blend right into your home decor. Your dog has seamlessly integrated themself into your life, so their stuff should, too.
Promising review: "This product just arrived today. It was pretty easy to put together, and I was able to do it on my own. Granted two people would have been much easier, but it is not difficult to put together with one person. I love this crate/ table way more than I thought I would! The only issue I had was that the front right door does have a scratch on it, but honestly I love it so much that I don’t particularly care about the scratch it can easily be hidden with a black marker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a multipurpose piece!" —Jess
Get it from Chewy for $483.22.
13. An insect-repellent bandana to protect your pup from bug bites during your outdoor adventures. One reviewer even says it works so well they want to get two more to put on their own legs!
Promising review: "So far, this works like a champ!! Ticks are a nightmare this spring, and every walk we are coming hone with half a dozen in spite of topicals. This bandanna is the only thing that has kept the dog tick-free!! I’m thinking of getting a couple more, one for each of my legs." —Caroline M Schuyler
Get it from Amazon for $5.41.
14. A car booster seat capable of keeping your dog comfy and in their seat during your entire car ride. If you have a pup who tries to sit in your lap while your in the car, this is a great way to buckle them in while still making them feel comfortable and safe. And I mean, just look how cozy that pug looks. The photo speaks for itself!!
Promising review: "Love it! My dog likes to try to get in my lap while I'm driving and even with the past cheap carseats he has had, he has tried to climb to get to my lap. With this one, I kept it in the house a couple days so it would smell like us, and he could get a feel for it, and then we moved it to the car, and he loves it! He almost fell asleep as soon as i picked him up and put him in it! It's really cozy and super fast to put in the car, so I'd say it's pretty transferable. I also like that is has removable liners so we can always remove them and wash it! I like it a lot so far. Glad I spent the extra cash and got a quality one! Def recommend. He has lots of room to lay down, and it's a great height so he can look out the window while laying down. He is about 20 to 22 pounds, and the seat itself in the car is sturdy! Doesn't rock around or anything. Great 😊" —Ashley O
Get it from Amazon for $84.27.
15. A fleece pullover designed without hardware and with a lower stretch panel that sheds moisture so it can really ~go the distance~ when you hit the trails in fall and winter.
Promising review: "This fleece is easy to put on, protects my dog during light snowy weather and looks amazing! She has received so many compliments when she has been wearing it out and about." —Melinda L.
Get it from Ruffwear for $49.95+ (available in six sizes and four colors).
16. A handheld dog shower attachment you can easily install on your shower or garden hose to make bath time at home a hell of a lot easier. If you've struggled to give your dog a bath in the past, this attachment is your solution. The unique shape ensures that you can rise your dogs whole body in one fellow swoop, meaning your bath will be faster and easier than ever before.
Promising review: "I will say without hesitation that this works very well! I cannot tell you how this made the dreaded baths for the two dogs so much easier. I used the "old school" method of using a plastic pitcher to rinse the dogs. and I cannot believe I did not find this sooner. It cuts bath time down substantially. It has two separate water comb settings. It is not too powerful that it scares my dogs or makes them upset, as a matter of fact they seem less stressed with me using this instead of dumping pitchers of water over them. It was very easy to install and has a long hose that allows me to reach all areas of my dogs without running out of hose. Give this a try if you want to make a usually painful chore easier for both you and your pets." —Todd L. Owens
Get it from Amazon for $36.86+ (available in two sizes).
17. A legs-out dog carrier perfect for anyone who wants to take their pup on adventures, even if they're not up to walking the whole time. The carrier is water-repellant, has adjustable straps, and a lash attachment to keep your dog safe. Plus, you can also use it as a backpack, if that's what you prefer.
Promising review: "I have a 3.5 lb. Morkie puppy who I carry with me almost every place that I go. The carrier is water repellent and has a soft mesh front that allows easy air flow. The neck area is soft and will not press into your little one's neck. The shoulder straps are soft and won't cut into your body from the weight of your pup. I love the fact that my hands are free to carry bags while my little one enjoys the luxury of being carried. Also, I can relax knowing that my baby is in sight, close to me and safe from direct contact with the public (especially with the current pandemic). Initially, it took a few minutes to get my fur baby accustomed to being placed in the carrier. After a few days, she was very comfortable with the routine. I am extremely happy with this purchase!" —Traci
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and six colors).
18. A support harness perfect for anyone with a senior pup who needs a little help getting up stairs and such. The harness distributes weight evenly, reducing the tension in the hips and abdomen to give your dog some sweet, sweet relief.
Promising review: "My 14.5-year-old doggy Daija had hurt her back leg going up the stairs and could no longer use it or walk on her own (she also had been battling mouth cancer for over a year). I was using the towel method which absolutely killed my back — I did a bunch of research across sites and decided on this rear harness. IT WAS A GODSEND! It worked so well, easy to put on and take off as well as help her to get outside and my back no longer hurt every night. Unfortunately, a week and a half after I got it — she passed away — just two days ago. So I am heartbroken. But I did want to let others know how well this worked for us. Also, she weighed about 65 lbs so I was torn between the medium and large but ultimately went with the medium — it fit great. I even had to tighten it." —Karisa
Get it from Chewy for $24.95 (originally $39.99; available in two colors and sizes).