We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Bissell multi-purpose portable cleaner pretty much guaranteed to gross you out because of all the dirt and gunk it will pull out from the furniture and upholstery in your home. Reviewers with kids (and pets) have used this to save their couches, rugs, stairs, car seats, and more.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and our toddler has turned our apartment in such a dirty place. Stains everywhere! Our sofa was in such bad condition (which we only got it two years ago) that we were thinking of getting a new one. We decided to try this, and it is a miracle worker. I’m so glad we bought this. It’s worth every penny!" —shahzad mahmood
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
2. A set of plastic knives perfect if your little one has been ~chomping~ at the bit to be your sous chef during dinner prep. The knives are sharp enough to cut through veggies, but they're not sharp enough to slice a finger.
But just a reminder that children should still be supervised while using these knives!
Promising reviews: "My daughter loves these. I saw these on TikTok then ordered them for my little kitchen helper. We cut up all types of veggies with no problem." —Maia
"I’ve only had these for a couple of days, but already my 4-year-old daughter keeps asking me for things to chop up. They’re perfect for the little chef in your life or the kid who want to be a big helper. So far she’s easily (and safely) chopped up: lettuce, apples, bananas, strawberries, potatoes, even carrots! I can run my hand along the blade and not cut myself and yet it’s designed in a way that you can still chop through veggies and fruits. Another pro is they are super easy to clean and dishwasher safe. They came exactly as pictures for me: in three different sizes and colors, with a slight grip texture on the handle for little hands. They’re nice and lightweight as well so it’s not cumbersome for younger kids. Love them!" —Abby Roeller
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two color combinations).
3. Comotomo baby bottles actually designed to mimic the shape of the boob to help get you baby to latch easier. Reviewers (more than 30,000) swear by this style for picky newborns who refuse to take a bottle.
4. A pancake batter dispenser and mixer made so you can mix and pour pancakes in one fell swoop. Your kitchen will be less messy on Saturday morning and your kids' stomachs will be full. Now that's the good life.
Promising review: "My 8-year-old is a huge fan of making pancakes. He saw this on TikTok and just had to have it. We absolutely love this product!! Easy to clean and use. I love that it’s an all-in-one. No more messy bowls, and he can squeeze out the perfect amount for his pancakes." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (also available as a pancake art kit).
5. A Solar Buddies refillable roll-on sunscreen applicator that's about to change your life forever. You'll no longer struggle to apply sunscreen on your kids (no matter their ages). All you have to do is add a squirt of sunscreen to the bottle and use the sponge on the other end to seamlessly apply it. Plus, your hands won't get all messy!
And if you want to see it in action, check out how easy it is to apply sunscreen in this TikTok video.
Promising review: "Trust me, this is worth every penny! I am going to be completely honest, when I saw how long the shipping was going to take, I hesitated, but I originally saw this item on TikTok (thanks @taylor_tots09!) and knew it would make life SO MUCH easier when it comes to putting sunscreen on myself and my kids. I have to say, I am NOT disappointed!! The wait was 100% worth it!! The sunscreen goes on so smoothly and evenly, and I feel like I will be saving soooo much sunscreen now that I'm not just squirting a huge glob in my hands and spending so much time trying to rub in a ridiculous amount into mine and my children's skin. Also, my sister-in-law hates the feel of sunscreen on her hands, so this was perfect for her. My only regret is that I wish I would have bought a couple more so that I could have different ones for each of the sunscreens we use! But I will be recommending these to everyone! THANK YOU!!" —Carmen
Get it from Amazon for $23.98+ (available in four colors and also in three-packs).
6. A toothbrush holder and dispenser here to clean up your counter *and* make it easier for kids (and adults alike) to get toothpaste on the brush.
This includes a toothpaste dispenser (that'll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. I would definitely recommend for a family or kids' bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
7. An Oogiebear nose and ear cleaner designed with the *tiiiiiniest* rubber scoop to help you get the pesky gunk out of your baby's nose and ears. Reviewers who have tried many other gadgets found that this was the easiest way that didn't upset their child!
And if you want to see how it works, check out this baby getting their ear cleaned in this TikTok video.
Promising review: "As a new mom, I started out with the typical nasal aspirator (suction bulb), but my son absolutely HATED it. Next I tried nasal drops, and they didn’t work either. I saw a bunch of TikToks recommending the Oogie Bear, so I decided to try it, and I don’t regret it at all. It is by far the BEST. I could take out a booger in literally 1 second, and it doesn’t bother my son so he’s not screaming his head off. It could also be used to clean ears! Highly recommend!" —Angelina
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
8. The Car Seat Key, a must-have for anyone who loves having long nails but struggles with said nails to get their child out of the car seat. You can hook this to your keychain, and it will help you unclip the car seat buckle without breaking a nail.
Promising review: "After I had my first child almost a year ago, I stopped getting acrylic nails because I couldn't get him out the car seat without struggling or breaking a nail. I’d have to get them as an overlay or extra short. But I saw this product on TikTok and had to try it out and omg!! It works! It took me a while to figure out the best angle to get him out with it but once I did I went to the nail shop expeditiously!! Lol If you’ve been thinking about this for a while, GET IT! It’s worth it!" —Tora318
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in four colors).
9. A LeapFrog 100 Words Book that'll be a fun way to help your toddler learn their alphabet without them feeling like they're learning. The book is filled with 100 age-appropriate words in both English and Spanish. You just might have a bilingual baby before you know it!
Promising review: "This was a recommended product I saw off Facebook and again on TikTok — so I had to see if the hype was worth it. IT IS WORTH IT! My toddler (almost 2) loves the book for the sounds and names of all the categories in the book. This is a great book to gift others with toddlers or to help your little one develop. I love this!" —Megan C.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in seven styles and in two packaging options).
10. A baby nail trimmer actually made with sanding discs that gently file down nails instead of the traditional clippers that can be so scary to use on those tiny tiny fingers. It even has a quiet motor so you can trim your baby's nails while they sleep, and they'll never know.
11. A squeeze-proof food and juice box holder designed to make it easy for your little one to hold onto their juice box or food pouch without squeezing it and making a mess all over your kitchen. Sure, your dog probably loves when applesauce ends up on the ground, but you don't. It can hold food or yogurt pouches with one end up, and drink boxes and pouches with the other end up. Talk about a game changer!
And see all the ways you can use this hold in this TikTok video.
Promising review: "Honestly, I saw a TikTok about this, and since I have a 9-month-old who LOVES to squeeze pouches all over the place, this is fantastic! The handles are so easy for little ones, it slides into place, and you can even re-seal it while it’s in the holder. Super neat piece of plastic. I bought another one to have just in case!" —Mike West
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors, multiple pack sizes, and other accessories including a set of lids).
12. A sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Uncrustables at home. You'll save money *and* keep your kids happy, which is always a win. Plus, you can get more creative with your sandwich creations so your kids don't have to eat PB&J three times a week.
13. A spinning snack container perfect for helping you bring multiple snacks-on-the-go, while only using one single container. Then your toddler can press the middle button until it opens on the snack they currently want.
14. An Oxo Tot space-saving drying rack with prongs to hold baby bottles and accessories vertically, instead of the traditional horizontal style that takes over your entire countertop. Even if you don't have a tiny kitchen, this will be super useful to air dry so many products at once.
15. A grape cutter, which may seem a little bit silly, but it will actually save you SO much time when it comes to cutting up grapes for a snack for your toddler to avoid a choking hazard. You can use it to quickly chop up other fruits for salads and such, too!
16. A bug bite suction tool because bug bites ~suck~ no matter where and when you and your kids get them, and this genius tool will relieve any itchiness in as little as 30 seconds.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and had to get it. I’m super glad I did. My daughter and I always get a ton of mosquito bites, and this helps alleviate the itching as soon as you pull the suction back. It’s great." —Rebekka Talley
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in a two- and three-pack).
17. A JellyCap here to help your child transition from a sippy cup to regular bottles. You can place it either way on any size bottle, and it will make it easier for your little one to take a sip (on their own or through a straw). Reviewers also love this as a way to turn yogurt drinks into something little ones can sip.
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE these jelly caps! I found them on TikTok and knew it would be perfect for my son! He’s 4 and I’m always forgetting to bring his cup. He’s autistic and struggles when drinking from a bottle. These fit great on his happy meal milk from McDonald’s as well as every bottled water I’ve tried! Only down side is it takes a smaller straw than you get at the store. But to fix then I always put the straw in from the “bottom” before placing it on the bottle! 10/10 recommend! Just buy them!" —Nikki
Get a set of three from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two color combinations).
18. A hand vacuum worth the splurge because it's the most portable cleaning tool you'll ever own. You can go from sucking up crumbs on a desk to cleaning dresser drawers in a matter of seconds.
19. An adorable USB-powered color-changing whale night-light because no matter how old your kids are, they will for sure appreciate this little buddy keeping them company at night. And just look at how easy (and fun!) it is to change colors!
Promising review: "Adorable! I love all of the colors and how there are no batteries needed, you charge it through USB. It's soft and doesn’t have anything that can be swallowed so it’s perfect for little ones. I should mention I bought this for my teenage children who love it too. They saw it on TikTok." —DentalDork
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
20. A Tushbaby hip carrier parents swear by for helping them hold their baby or toddler for an extended period of time. It also has multiple pockets, so you can stash a few diapers and things inside and not need to carry around a heavy diaper bag in addition to your child.
It's recommended for children between 8 and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face. Tushbaby is a small business you may have seen on SharkTank.
Check out a TikTok of the Tushbaby hip seat baby carrier.
Promising review: "This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I'm glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weights around 30–35lbs, and he's basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest." —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $85.