Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A pack of lace stretch hipsters one reviewer called "the most comfortable underwear I own", which is high praise, especially when it comes to lace. The fabric has a three-way stretch for better comfort and fit. And at such an affordable price point, it's no wonder these are a fave.
Promising review: "I was very hesitant to purchase these lace underwear for fear they wouldn’t fit properly. Not only do they fit properly, but they are the most comfortable underwear I own now. They are also super soft. I’m going to buy them in all colors." —Monique
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $16.40+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in seven color packs).
2. A retro high-waist thong if you're looking for a no-show option but still want to feel like you're actually wearing underwear. The extra-wide waistband will essentially give you a gentle hug, while the stretchiness ensures it will fit you juuuuust right.
Promising review: "I was in the intimate apparel business for 20 years, and I can honestly say, these are the best panties! They're comfortable, seamless, and VERY sexy!" —LisaLuu712
Get it from Amazon (available in 20 colors), Nordstrom (available in 10 colors), or Hanky Panky (available in eight colors) for $28 (available in one size that fits sizes 2–12; also available in a plus size that fits sizes 14–24 from Amazon, Nordstrom, or Hanky Panky).
3. A boyshort so beautiful, you may just want to show it off. I mean, just look at how cool the flowers look in the lace! And if you can't get enough of this style, you can always get the matching bralette!
Get it from Parade for $16 (or 3 for $33; available in sizes XS–3XL and in three colors).
4. A pack of high-waisted undies with such pretty lace detailing yet enough coverage and support to get you through the day. The fabric is made with a mix of nylon and Spandex for enough stretch to hug you without irritating your skin.
These are designed with a bit of control in the stomach area, so if you want a more comfortable everyday fit, order one size up. If you're in between sizes, it's recommended to order two sizes up.
Promising review: "These undergarments are well made, durable, comfortable, pretty, and fit great. Been lookin for awhile to find all of the above. Glad I finally did!" —Sharon Jensen
Get the set from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes S–5XL).
5. A silky lace-back panty that's essentially the mullet of underwear — business in the front and *boom* party in the back. Reviewers say these are super soft and are even comfortable enough to sleep in.
Promising review: "I am an underwear snob. I refuse to wear any underwear that doesn’t feel comfortable, regardless of how cute or sexy they may appear. These finally strike a good balance. The front (and part of the back) feels like stretchy satin while your cheeks are delicately draped in stretchy lace. I personally have an aversion to the way lace typically feels. I don’t like anything scratchy against my sensitive skin, but I also don’t want to feel like my rear end is going to break out of the fabric. This lace is soft and comfortable. I wore it first to bed and woke up forgetting I had new undies on, so that was a good sign. I feel sexy in them, my husband has complimented me in them multiple times, yet I can walk around without something riding up my crack and still feel support from the underwear fabric themselves. The stretch was not quite as stretchy as I had hoped/imagined out of the package, but it surprised me when I put it on that it indeed did stretch enough to cover what I wanted. All in all, would definitely buy again. 👍🏼" —April S.
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $15.99 (available in sizes S–3X and in three color packs).
6. A Skims cheeky brief with an all over sheer knit lace design and an elastic waistband for an everyday style that will still add a bit of sexiness. That extra boost of confidence you've got? Well, that's because you look good *and* feel great.
Promising review: "I didn't know what to expect with these panties, but they ended up being one of my favorites. Not only are they cute and sexy, but they are comfortable as well. I will be purchasing more colors in this one." —Ashley S.
Get it from Skims for $20 (or 3 for $36; available in sizes XXS–4X and in six colors).
7. Boyshorts or in other words, the style that you're going to find yourself reaching for as soon as you finish laundry. They won't even make it out of that pile you make as you're sorting laundry before you grab them and put them on your body. Yes, that's how much you're going to like this inexpensive pair.
Promising review: "These are really nice quality. They are even stretchy enough for pregnancy. I wanted something cute and comfortable with minimal elastic around the waist and legs. They’ve washed really well, too. I plan on buying more of these." —Kitcat99
Get it from Target for $6 (or 4/$18; available in sizes XS–XL and in three colors).
8. A lace brief that has a textured trim for an added detail that truly makes this style ~shine~. You'll find yourself wanting to replace your whole underwear drawer with this style. (And maybe you totally should, when you actually stop to think about how long you've had some of those pairs....)
Get it from Free People for $12 (or 3/$30, 5/$45; available in sizes XS–XL and in five colors).
9. An "Undie-tectable" hipster designed with a lace back, elastic-free edges, and a bonded waistband for the ultimate comfort undie that you won't be able to see under your favorite bodycon dress.
Promising review: "I don't know how I lived so long without these. These Spanx are just as functional as they are sexy. Incredibly comfortable while still providing light compression. They have worked perfectly under every dress. For such a reasonable price, you really don't have anything to lose trying these Spanx!" —PamandyCoop
Get it from Amazon (available in 19 colors), Nordstrom (available in seven colors), or Spanx (available in 13 colors) for $24 (available in sizes XS–XL).
10. A pack of seamless high-cut lace panties that are basically the grown-up version of the day-of-the-week underwear you used to love as a child. You get six different colors, so you can totally dedicate one to each day (and then do laundry quickly on the sixth day so you can start it all over again).
Promising review: "All my life, I have settled for merely acceptable underwear — underwear that would hopefully get me through the day with a minimum of embarrassment and discomfort. Well, today that changed. These cute, comfy underwear changed my life! They are decently priced but not cheaply made. They are comfortable and fit just right!! I love how they came in their own pink box and very discreet. There are six pairs, all different colors, in the box. They are also pretty sexy. All in all, I would absolutely buy these again and recommend them. These are a must-buy!" —Mandii
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 10 color packs).
11. A sheer style with a wide lace waistband that's great if you love the look of lace, but don't need it all over your underwear. The sheer fabric is breathable, making this style perfect for those extra-hot summer days.
Promising review: "The boybrief style is always my go to at Aerie. It has the perfect amount of coverage without excessive underwear lines showing through my leggings. I love this pink lacey pair. More coverage than I was expecting, but I feel very confident in them. Definitely would recommend!" —SOPHIA
Get it from Aerie for $8.95 (or 7 for $30; available in sizes XXS–XXL and in six colors).
12. A pack of thongs designed with a cotton pad in the crotch so you can wear them all day long without any irritation "down there."
13. Or a pack of low-rise thongs if you're looking for a no fuss, no ~fills~ option that's still comfortable and sexy. These may just become your everyday favorites.
Promising review: "Comfy is the keyword here. I'm very picky when it comes to underwear since I'm quite bottom-heavy, but these are perfect! The lace trim is soft and stretchy, which allows a perfect fit around my waist. Because of the stretch in the lace, I would maybe consider one size smaller since they may stretch over time." —Kim
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $16.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and nine color sets).
14. A pack of lace boy shorts more than 8,700 reviewers have rated five stars because they're the perfect mix of cheeky, sexy, and comfy that actually fit like a dream.
15. A leakproof bikini specifically designed to absorb up to 3 tsps of liquid and look good while doing it so you can feel cute *and* protected. It's also made of quick-dry fabric and has an anti-odor gusset so nothing stops you from getting out and enjoying your life.
Promising review: "These underwear are great and exactly as described!! They don’t show any panty lines, which was really important to me as visible panty lines are one of my pet peeves (I know it’s a stupid pet peeve to have😂), and are very comfortable. I hated having to wear a panty liner for protection if I laughed to much or sneezed the wrong way. I’d highly recommend!" —Ashley
Get it from Knix for $26 (available in sizes XS–XXXXL and in 10 colors).
16. A pack of cheeky panties, featuring a lightweight fabric that won't dig in anywhere. (Because that's one of the most annoying parts about underwear, isn't it?)
Promising review: "I don’t usually write reviews but these deserve a 5/5. They are soft and comfortable, you can barely feel them, but they are also sexy. I can wear them with any type of bottoms (leggings, jeans, skirt, etc). I will definitely purchase more!" —Laura Shelly
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in nine color packs).
17. A two-piece lingerie set with high-waisted lace panties and a lace short-sleeved crop top because sometimes you want a whole matching LEWK that will have you feeling yourself all night long. It comes in a variety of hues, and reviewers confirm that the lace isn't itchy.
Promising review: "The only thing I can say about this piece other than how soft and comfy it is, woooowza. The sizing is also really accurate, and I know how hard that is to find in plus sizes. I would absolutely recommend this piece, and I might be getting it in all the colors. 🥰" —Kayla L
Get it from Amazon for $18.88 (available in sizes L–5XL and 12 colors).