41 Swimsuits From Amazon That Look *So* Cute On (And We Can Prove It)
Of course, these are all #HotGirlSummer approved.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A tassel-trim two piece — it's not worth the ~tassel~ to pretend you won't want to wear this all the time.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this swimsuit!!!! I have been eyeing similar swimsuits all the Instagram bloggers wear (by a brand I won’t name :)) but couldn’t justify spending that much on a swimsuit! This is an awesome dupe, and the quality is great. I listened to the reviews that recommended sizing up, and I’m glad I did." —Stephanie
Price: $30.99 (available in sizes 4–16 and in 14 colors and patterns)
2. A one-shoulder swimsuit you can wear with your favorite wrap skirt for a look appropriate to wear out to dinner. Plus, you can easily hit up the hot tub after!
Promising review: "I'm honestly thrilled that I took a chance on this swimsuit. After reading reviews I ordered a 10 (I'm usually a medium or size 8) and the suit fits perfectly! It holds everything in without being too tight. I love the ruching on the front and it has full seat coverage too, which is important for me since I run around and bend a lot looking after my little ones. This is the best-fitting swimsuit I've purchased in a long time!" —Applejax
Price: $33.99 (available in sizes 6-16 and in 42 colors)
3. A bandeau set made out of a quick-dry material so you don't have to worry about wet spots when you throw on your coverup and head out because you spent too much time by the pool. It happens!
Promising review: "Talk about the best bathing suit ever!! I normally don't purchase bathing suits online, but this one is perfect. I followed the sizing guidelines, and it fits so true to size!! I love the adjustable straps as well. I'm top-heavy and nervous about a top not holding me up well, but this is the very few that have done the job. I will definitely be buying another one." —Erica Faircloth
Price: $30.36 (available in sizes S–XL and in 16 colors and patterns)
4. A crisscross ruffle-top bikini you'll actually want to go into the water with. Yeah, you're not the type of person who stays in the shallow end. You jump right in, I know it.
Promising review: "I love this swimsuit! It seems to be very good quality material; it’s very well-lined!! What’s even better is that it’s cheaper for this set than all of those swimsuit separates you have to buy these days! The open sides with the cross-overs are a very cute, sassy touch! It looks, feels, and fits great!" —SaSh88
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and 18 colors and styles)
5. A vintage-inspired two-piece to help you fulfill your sailor dreams without, you know, actually having to be a sailor because that's a lot of work.
Promising review: "I love the suit. I prefer high-waisted suits these days. Bottoms fit well, the top was a bit loose, but really, who is the same size on bottom and top? I may just buy another suit a size down for the top 'cause it's so cheap." —Britney M. Child
Price: $31`.99 (available in sizes S–4X and in eight colors and patterns)
6. A crossover one-piece you'll be busy dreaming about when you're not wearing it because it's that comfy and chic. No plans to head to the pool today? No big deal, I think there's a silver of sun streaming in your backyard. Grab this and run!
7. A graphic phrase low-cut one-piece to let everyone know what your ~vibes~ are for your whole vacation.
Promising review: "I love this one-piece! It was the staple of my whole vacation! I took previous advice and ordered a size up, and it was definitely a good decision. I have a hard time finding swimsuits to fit right, but this one did not disappoint. I don't have much of a booty, but this piece was still pretty 'bootylicious.' I got so many compliments on this and cannot wait for an excuse to wear it again, or buy another one in a different color!" —Amazon Customer
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 18 colors)
8. A crisscross high-waisted two piece that comes in both matching and mismatch top and bottom, so you might just want to add two to your cart because you're going to want more than one of this stand-out style.
10. A scoop neck cutout swimsuit designed with a unique tie-dye pattern *and* adjustable shoulder straps so you can customize it to really fit exactly how you want it.
Promising review: "Super unique style that fits amazingly well. It has adjustable straps to help with that perfect fit. I got the tie-dye and the fabric is good quality, not thin. It has nice padded inserts. The bottom has nice ruched stitching so you can adjust coverage from more coverage to less. I am considering getting another!" —shoppingbear
Price: $26.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 19 colors)
11. A high neck monokini you'll feel covered in and yet still so sexy because you really can have it all.
13. A wrap-style one piece to once and for all put a ~wrap~ on your feelings that one pieces aren't stylish. We're not in high school gym class anymore.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh! I saw a mom on the beach with this suit on, and I absolutely had to give it a shot. I LOVE it! Perfect for family pool parties and days at the beach. It is not going to give you the most booty coverage you’ve ever had, but you’re going to look so cute in this bright style that you won’t care. Initially, I did have some concerns about the breast padding, but with a little manipulation it’s done just fine." —MGH
Price: $32.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 14 colors)
14. A retro-inspired halter deep-V one-piece that'll have you showing everyone your true ~stripes~.
Promising review: "After reading reviews and seeing similar body types to mine, I decided to take the big leap and buy this suit. I'm about 200 pounds and wear a 16–20 depending on the brand. I have a VERY difficult time finding bathing suits that fit the way I want. I took the advice of other reviews and purchased the XXXL, otherwise labeled as a US 12/14. HOLY HECK, THIS ONE BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER!!! The fit is perfect. I'm very glad the bust area had more fabric! I may just buy this in every color." —Emma Maas
Price: $29.99 (available in sizes S–3XL and in 18 colors and patterns)
15. A flounce swimsuit set that'll be the first thing you pack for your next vacation. Or the reason you *book* your next vacation.
16. A glam two-piece you'll definitely be feeling yourself in so much so that you'll force whoever you're with to take a photo of you because the world needs to see this.
Promising review: "I wish I could give this 6 stars! To my curvy ladies, this bathing suit is an absolute must! I'm about to buy it in every color, it's so perfect! The quality feels super expensive, and the colors are vibrant and just straight-up stunning." —HoneyEyes0012
17. A halter suit, because you won't ~be-leaf~ how supportive it is. Your boobs will feel comfortable and covered whether you're dipping your toes in the pool or hitting the waves with a boogie board.
Promising review: "This is my new favorite bikini! The top provides great coverage. I normally buy Large in most clothes, but I got this in an XL to make sure my DDD boobs would be covered, and it was perfect! I got a ton of compliments on this. Great bikini, especially for the price." —Ashley B.
Price: $22.09 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 23 colors and patterns)
18. A two-piece with a flounce crop top even ruff-led water can't stop you from looking and feeling amazing in.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this swimsuit, and I’m so happy I purchased it. The fit, quality, and appearance are all everything I hoped it would be and more! Highly recommended!! If you’re on the fence about getting this-wait no longer!! Exceeded my expectations! I love it!! I wasn’t extremely crazy about the extra material on the bottoms and wanted a smaller size but didn’t want to lose the size large on the top of the swimsuit. Other than that I’m in love with it. We love it so much that I ordered my daughter one as well!!" —AlisonD
Price: $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 42 colors and patterns)
19. A vintage-inspired bikini with a look that's been a classic so long for a reason: it really is that good.
20. A high-waisted halter two-piece set that really will be the ~bright~ spot of your trip because it will give you that instant confidence boost to show the world just how amazing you are.
Promising review: "This bathing suit is AMAZING! The top provides the support I need and I love the high-waisted bottoms. It is a perfect fit! I ordered a second one in a different color. I'm ready to flaunt my curves on vacation in Mexico." —EnlitendEBow
Price: $29.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and 19 colors and prints)
22. A handkerchief-hem tankini that made one reviewer comfortable in a swimsuit for the first time in forever. And if this suit can do that, I'm pretty sure it can do anything!
Promising review: "I have never been comfortable in a suit. I can go to a store and try on 20 suits, and I always leave depressed and defeated. I was not expecting this to work, but I was wrong. For the first time ever, I feel comfortable in a swimsuit. If you are wavering, just get it. My advice would be to go by the measurements on the size chart rather than the clothing size suggestion." —mc
Price: $25.99 (available in sizes 4/6–24/26 and 12 colors and patterns)
23. A simple two-piece with a sporty feel to make everyone think you're super athletic...when, in reality, you can't remember the last time you got a workout in.
Promising review: "I actually feel confident in this. Like WOW. I bought this on a whim because I really love the style, but I’ve always been way too scared to actually try something like it. This will make you look bomb whether you have all the curves or none of them." —Christino
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 22 colors and prints)
24. A high-cut bikini here to make you feel like a million bucks when you slip it on, even though it cost a fraction of that.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this bikini. I have been searching for years for a bikini that matched my body, and this is the first one that I have found and have fallen in love with. It doesn’t scrunch on the sides and doesn’t ride up on the butt cheeks either — stays in place and material is soft. The clasp is a little confusing and hard to use, but other than that this bathing suit is an absolute dream!!" —robpoint2
Price: $23.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 35 colors, patterns, and styles)
25. A lace trim suit you can rock at the pool, the beach, waterpark, or even a babymoon. This suit is versatile!
Promising review: "To say I love this suit is an understatement! It’s amazing!!!! I like to be covered, but I still want something fun. This totally did the trick and cost wayyyy less than an Anthropologie lookalike!" —Gina masucci
Price: $29.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 25 colors and patterns)
26. A cutout swimdress for a look that will switch up your typical style for something a little more frilly and fun.
Reviewers do recommend ordering one size up!
Promising review: "Stop looking and BUY this! This is the best bathing suit I've ever had. I wanted something sexy but cute! I took a chance on this swimsuit and OH. MY. GOD. It makes me look and feel like a bombshell! I bought a size up from my normal size and the fit is perfect! The material is fantastic. High quality and makes you feel supported. The chest area is so nice and the padding is beautiful. I'm definitely gonna buy another! I've already had so many compliments and friends asking where I found this gem! Buy. This. Bathing suit." —Asia Pasmat
Price: $30.99 (available in sizes XL–5XL and in 19 prints)
27. A one-shoulder cutout top and mid-rise bottom reviewers swear stays in place and is comfortable, which are two very important things in my book when it comes to swimsuits.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE. The material is very thick and high quality and honestly feels better than some bikinis I have paid over $50 for. You NEED this in your life if you are someone who wants to be cozy and confident in a mid rise suit :)" —Amazon Customer
Price: $18.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 18 colors)
28. A crocheted monokini that'll give you an edge but still keep your boobs supported (because that's equally important).
Promising review: "I never leave reviews, but this is by far the best swimsuit I have ever had. I have DD boobs and normally wear a size 8. I did what the other reviewers suggested and got a size down (so I purchased a size 6) and it fits perfectly! Also with having large boobs and chasing a toddler around, I was worried about the boob area not being supportive enough but this is the ONLY swimsuit I have worn that completely supports my boobs. It also came with two sets of straps with two places to put them. Overall, this is a great, cute, sexy, and supportive one piece." —Hope Brown
Price: $31.99+ (available in sizes 2–16 and in 10 colors)
29. A retro-inspired high-cut one piece you better ~bay-watch~ out for because your friends will probably try to steal this the moment you're not looking.
Promising review: "I am OBSESSED with this bathing suit! What an amazing buy! It is so form fitting, amazing quality material, and great packaging. They even gave a complimentary pack of metallic tattoos. This is my second bathing suit from this company, and I want to get a few other colors now." —Diane
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 36 colors and patterns)