Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A tassel-trim two piece — it's not worth the ~tassel~ to pretend you won't want to wear this all the time.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this swimsuit!!!! I have been eyeing similar swimsuits all the Instagram bloggers wear (by a brand I won’t name :)) but couldn’t justify spending that much on a swimsuit! This is an awesome dupe, and the quality is great. I listened to the reviews that recommended sizing up, and I’m glad I did." —Stephanie
Price: $30.99 (available in sizes 4–16 and in 14 colors and patterns)
2. A one-shoulder swimsuit you can wear with your favorite wrap skirt for a look appropriate to wear out to dinner. Plus, you can easily hit up the hot tub after!
Promising review: "I'm honestly thrilled that I took a chance on this swimsuit. After reading reviews I ordered a 10 (I'm usually a medium or size 8) and the suit fits perfectly! It holds everything in without being too tight. I love the ruching on the front and it has full seat coverage too, which is important for me since I run around and bend a lot looking after my little ones. This is the best-fitting swimsuit I've purchased in a long time!" —Applejax
Price: $33.99 (available in sizes 6-16 and in 42 colors)
3. A bandeau set made out of a quick-dry material so you don't have to worry about wet spots when you throw on your coverup and head out because you spent too much time by the pool. It happens!
Promising review: "Talk about the best bathing suit ever!! I normally don't purchase bathing suits online, but this one is perfect. I followed the sizing guidelines, and it fits so true to size!! I love the adjustable straps as well. I'm top-heavy and nervous about a top not holding me up well, but this is the very few that have done the job. I will definitely be buying another one." —Erica Faircloth
Price: $30.36 (available in sizes S–XL and in 16 colors and patterns)
4. A crisscross ruffle-top bikini you'll actually want to go into the water with. Yeah, you're not the type of person who stays in the shallow end. You jump right in, I know it.
Promising review: "I love this swimsuit! It seems to be very good quality material; it’s very well-lined!! What’s even better is that it’s cheaper for this set than all of those swimsuit separates you have to buy these days! The open sides with the cross-overs are a very cute, sassy touch! It looks, feels, and fits great!" —SaSh88
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes XL–4XL and 18 colors and styles)
5. A vintage-inspired two-piece to help you fulfill your sailor dreams without, you know, actually having to be a sailor because that's a lot of work.
Promising review: "I love the suit. I prefer high-waisted suits these days. Bottoms fit well, the top was a bit loose, but really, who is the same size on bottom and top? I may just buy another suit a size down for the top 'cause it's so cheap." —Britney M. Child
Price: $31`.99 (available in sizes S–4X and in eight colors and patterns)
6. A crossover one-piece you'll be busy dreaming about when you're not wearing it because it's that comfy and chic. No plans to head to the pool today? No big deal, I think there's a silver of sun streaming in your backyard. Grab this and run!
7. A graphic phrase low-cut one-piece to let everyone know what your ~vibes~ are for your whole vacation.
Promising review: "I love this one-piece! It was the staple of my whole vacation! I took previous advice and ordered a size up, and it was definitely a good decision. I have a hard time finding swimsuits to fit right, but this one did not disappoint. I don't have much of a booty, but this piece was still pretty 'bootylicious.' I got so many compliments on this and cannot wait for an excuse to wear it again, or buy another one in a different color!" —Amazon Customer
Price: $27.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 18 colors)
8. A crisscross high-waisted two piece that comes in both matching and mismatch top and bottom, so you might just want to add two to your cart because you're going to want more than one of this stand-out style.
10. A scoop neck cutout swimsuit designed with a unique tie-dye pattern *and* adjustable shoulder straps so you can customize it to really fit exactly how you want it.
Promising review: "Super unique style that fits amazingly well. It has adjustable straps to help with that perfect fit. I got the tie-dye and the fabric is good quality, not thin. It has nice padded inserts. The bottom has nice ruched stitching so you can adjust coverage from more coverage to less. I am considering getting another!" —shoppingbear
Price: $26.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 19 colors)
11. A high neck monokini you'll feel covered in and yet still so sexy because you really can have it all.
13. A wrap-style one piece to once and for all put a ~wrap~ on your feelings that one pieces aren't stylish. We're not in high school gym class anymore.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh! I saw a mom on the beach with this suit on, and I absolutely had to give it a shot. I LOVE it! Perfect for family pool parties and days at the beach. It is not going to give you the most booty coverage you’ve ever had, but you’re going to look so cute in this bright style that you won’t care. Initially, I did have some concerns about the breast padding, but with a little manipulation it’s done just fine." —MGH
Price: $32.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 14 colors)
14. A retro-inspired halter deep-V one-piece that'll have you showing everyone your true ~stripes~.
Promising review: "After reading reviews and seeing similar body types to mine, I decided to take the big leap and buy this suit. I'm about 200 pounds and wear a 16–20 depending on the brand. I have a VERY difficult time finding bathing suits that fit the way I want. I took the advice of other reviews and purchased the XXXL, otherwise labeled as a US 12/14. HOLY HECK, THIS ONE BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER!!! The fit is perfect. I'm very glad the bust area had more fabric! I may just buy this in every color." —Emma Maas
Price: $29.99 (available in sizes S–3XL and in 18 colors and patterns)
15. A flounce swimsuit set that'll be the first thing you pack for your next vacation. Or the reason you *book* your next vacation.
16. A glam two-piece you'll definitely be feeling yourself in so much so that you'll force whoever you're with to take a photo of you because the world needs to see this.
Promising review: "I wish I could give this 6 stars! To my curvy ladies, this bathing suit is an absolute must! I'm about to buy it in every color, it's so perfect! The quality feels super expensive, and the colors are vibrant and just straight-up stunning." —HoneyEyes0012
Price: $28.99 (available in sizes S–4XL, in 21 prints, and in black and red)