1. The customer who makes their order the most complicated thing on earth, like, "Can I have a double, but can you dress it like a quarter?"
2. The customer that comes in to use the bathroom and then slithers out.
3. The customer who insists on asking if you have McFlurry flavors that are clearly out of season.
4. The customer who can't wait more than two minutes for their food and complains.
5. The customer who orders and then sits down without saying anything.
6. The customer who watches you prepare their order onto a tray and then says, "Can I have that to go?"
7. The customer who asks for mayo even though you don't have any — and then says, "Can't you just make some in the back?"
8. The one who orders fries with no salt.
9. The customer who throws their money onto the counter even though you're holding your hand out.
10. The customer who gives change after they've already paid and says, "Can I give you the seven cents?" even though you put the order through.
11. The customer who pays for a pretty expensive order with a handful of coins.
12. The customer who moans about the price of special sauces.
13. The customer who gets pissed when their Mcflurry isn't "flurried" enough.
14. The customer who wants their drink filled up to the very. last. milliliter.
15. The one who can't decide how they want their sandwich, and relies on you making the decision for them.
16. The customer that screams "HELLO!" into the drive-thru microphone within seconds of pulling up.
17. The customer that completely misses the drive-thru microphone and drives up to the first window.
18. The customer that tries to order more food at the second window.
19. And the customer that leaves their trash all over dining area. How hard is it to use a bin?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!