4. Tip #4: Combinations.
Of course, if you want to really amp up your style, layers are key. Here we have a collegiate Mr. Feeny, sporting a sweater vest, amazing tie, textured blazer, and a killer superior attitude. And all color coordinated, no less.
Well done, George.
6. Tip #5: Accessories can make or break an outfit.
Caught in a moment of fashion weakness, George looks less than thrilled about these outfit enhancers. But, if original Morgan asks you to join her tea party, what’re ya gonna do?
And, in my opinion, Feeny looks quite dashing in Victorian era ladies fashion.
7. Tip #6: Consistency.
If you’re trying to relate to the younger generation via your choice of garb, it’s best to go with a consistent motif.
I mean, face it, you’d laugh if someone showed up to 6th grade in just a Meat Loaf sweatshirt or hat. But both? You’re sitting with the cool kids at lunch today, Feeny.
9. Tip #7 Supplemental.
Of course, dependent on the weather, the sweater’s weight and style can be altered. Here Feeny is donning a sexy blue cardigan, and it is working overtime for him.
Plus, look at adorable Eric, emulating Mr. Feeny’s love for plaid. So. Cute. So cute.
12. Tip #10: When the occasion calls for it, Get Fancy.
If you ever find yourself getting married to your superior in your neighbor’s living room, don’t even think about scrimping on the fancy. Tuxedo, in classic black, and a red rose boutonniere give such a special occasion a signature Feeny style.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃