1. In possibly the most benevolent prank ever, YouTuber MagicofRahat gave a homeless man a “winning” lottery ticket.
9. BuzzFeed reached out to Rahat and learned that, in addition to the cash, he put the homeless man in a hotel for two weeks, gave him a bike and got him clothes and a hot meal. CAN ANYONE EVEN HANDLE THIS?
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.