1. In possibly the most benevolent prank ever, YouTuber MagicofRahat gave a homeless man a “winning” lottery ticket.
9. BuzzFeed reached out to Rahat and learned that, in addition to the cash, he put the homeless man in a hotel for two weeks, gave him a bike and got him clothes and a hot meal. CAN ANYONE EVEN HANDLE THIS?
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.