1. In possibly the most benevolent prank ever, YouTuber MagicofRahat gave a homeless man a “winning” lottery ticket.
9. BuzzFeed reached out to Rahat and learned that, in addition to the cash, he put the homeless man in a hotel for two weeks, gave him a bike and got him clothes and a hot meal. CAN ANYONE EVEN HANDLE THIS?
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩