1. Jack Hyer knew he wanted to marry his girlfriend Becca after their first date on September 30, 2010. So he decided to get a head start on his proposal by filming himself singing “I Would Walk 500 Miles” everywhere he traveled over the next four years.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷