1. Due to complications, Kelley Benham and Tom French had their baby girl at just 23 weeks and 6 days, roughly halfway to full term. Doctors call this this the “gray zone,” as it’s right on the line of what’s medically possible.
9. Learn more about this story through Radiolab’s extensive coverage!
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶