1. “Without the proper human, the collection is not complete.”
The Final Member is a Drafthouse Films documentary about the Icelandic Phallological Museum as it goes about completing its collection. For 40 years, the founder and curator of the museum collected every mammalian penis he could except for one. Now, two men compete to have their dingles featured as the first human sample.
2. The Icelandic Phallological Museum boasts quite the penis collection, but they’re missing one very important item.
3. This man had hoped to be the first human specimen in the mix.
4. But this virile American stepped in and decided to donate his special friend, “Elmo,” BEFORE he dies.
6. SHOW ME THE BLUEPRINTS!
7. What a doozy!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀