1. Firstly, if you haven’t seen the music video for this song-turned-meme, THAT’S A MISTAKE. Educate yourself, then we can begin.
3. Anyway, it all began with this classic boat crash vid. Although it went viral on it’s own years ago (#classicinternet), TDFW gives it new life.
4. But wait, what? Turn down for Hwhat?
5. Let’s now travel east to an epic dance-off in Tehran.
6. Even the characters in Frozen don’t feel like turning down.
7. Hey, and guys, this dad will literally never turn down so don’t even bother asking.
9. But what if TDFW was an epic drama?
10. Essentially, it seems, one does not simply turn down. There is also a “Turn Down For What” button for all your dance party needs. So, you know, get turnt.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎