1. Firstly, if you haven’t seen the music video for this song-turned-meme, THAT’S A MISTAKE. Educate yourself, then we can begin.
3. Anyway, it all began with this classic boat crash vid. Although it went viral on it’s own years ago (#classicinternet), TDFW gives it new life.
4. But wait, what? Turn down for Hwhat?
5. Let’s now travel east to an epic dance-off in Tehran.
6. Even the characters in Frozen don’t feel like turning down.
7. Hey, and guys, this dad will literally never turn down so don’t even bother asking.
9. But what if TDFW was an epic drama?
10. Essentially, it seems, one does not simply turn down. There is also a “Turn Down For What” button for all your dance party needs. So, you know, get turnt.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝