1. Firstly, if you haven’t seen the music video for this song-turned-meme, THAT’S A MISTAKE. Educate yourself, then we can begin.
3. Anyway, it all began with this classic boat crash vid. Although it went viral on it’s own years ago (#classicinternet), TDFW gives it new life.
4. But wait, what? Turn down for Hwhat?
5. Let’s now travel east to an epic dance-off in Tehran.
6. Even the characters in Frozen don’t feel like turning down.
7. Hey, and guys, this dad will literally never turn down so don’t even bother asking.
9. But what if TDFW was an epic drama?
10. Essentially, it seems, one does not simply turn down. There is also a “Turn Down For What” button for all your dance party needs. So, you know, get turnt.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.