1. fun., “We Are Young”
Could this song get any better? The answer is yes. Try taking this off repeat.
2. Katy Perry, “Wide Awake”
Literally cannot with this pop perfection.
3. Mumford & Sons, “I Will Wait”
Those harmonies! Mumford + Kelly = Magical
4. Adele, “Someone Like You”
Ugh, breathtaking. All the world needs is a Kelly/Adele duet. Jump to 1:29 for the song.
5. Rihanna, “We Found Love”
RiRi, meet KC.
6. Carrie Underwood, “I Know You Won’t”
A truly astonishing vocal on one of Carrie Underwood’s hidden gems. I will show this to my grandchildren.
7. Justin Timberlake, “Cry Me A River”
What’s better than the Queen of break-up anthems covering the greatest break-up song of all time? Nothing. Jump to 0:45 for the song.
8. P!nk, “Perfect”
Kelly covers P!nk…and it’s perfect.
9. Florence + The Machine, “Shake It Out”
Kelly Clarkson IS a machine. Shake it out, girl! Jump to 2:36 for the song.
10. Paramore, “The Only Exception”
11. Mariah Carey, “Always Be My Baby”
KC covering MC. OMG. Jump to 0:44 for the song.
12. Radiohead, “Creep”
More hauntingly beautiful than the original…if that’s even possible. The person filming this was so moved she could barely keep the camera still. Skip to 1:33 for the song.
13. Goo Goo Dolls, “Iris”
Classic song. Classic voice. Skip to 1:30 for the song.
14. Michael Bublé, “Home”
Sexier than Michael’s version? Okay, maybe equally sexy. Jump to 0:58 for the song.
15. Coldplay, “Fix You”
You could fix me, Kelly Clarkson. Jump to 1:11 for the song
16. Carrie Underwood, “Blown Away”
It’s safe to say Kelly blows away the competition for greatest American Idol winner with this cover of rival Carrie Underwood’s country hit. Jump to 1:00 for the song.
17. Christina Aguilera, “Beautiful”
Literally unable to even with Kelly’s range. You’re beautiful, Kelly.
18. Bruno Mars, “It Will Rain”
Tears. Literal Tears. Jump to 1:20 for the song.
19. Lady GaGa, “You & I”
Epic. Jump to 2:08 for the song.
20. Oasis, “Wonderwall”
You’re our wonderwall, Kelly.
21. Patty Griffin, “Up To The Mountain”
One of the greatest live vocals ever. From 2:18 on I just die. The cameo from Ellen Degeneres just makes this all the more amazing.
22. Eminem, “Lose Yourself”
The hand gestures. The hoodie. The rapping. There are no words. She can do anything. The magic starts at 1:25.
What do you think, Bill Clinton?
Yeah, we agree. We love you, Queen Kelly Clarkson!!!!
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.