3. Ocean’s Eleven (2001)
Starring: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Bernie Mac, Scott Caan, Casey Affleck, Carl Reiner, Elliott Gould, Eddie Jemison, Julia Roberts, Shaobo Qin
Director: Steven Soderbergh
Look at the cast. Again.
4. Madea’s Witness Protection
Starring: Tyler Perry, Denise Richards, Eugene Levy, Danielle Campbell, Romeo Miller, Doris Roberts, Tom Arnold
Director: Tyler Perry
Everyone needs a small dose of Madea in their lives.
5. Mister Roberts (1955)
Starring: Henry Fonda, James Cagney, William Powell, Jack Lemmon
Directors: John Ford, Mervyn LeRoy
It certainly is an oldie, but a goodie. Just wait until the palm tree gets tossed overboard, then you can stop watching if you are really, really hate it.
6. Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)
Starring: Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Piper Perabo, Tom Welling, Hillary Duff, Alyson Stoner, Ashton Kutcher, to name a few
Director: Shawn Levy
Great funny family film. Does anyone see an iPhone in this movie? Imagine if this movie was redone in 2015…
7. The Bourne Identity (2002)
Starring: Matt Damon, Franka Potente, Julia Stiles, Brian Cox
Director: Doug Liman
Matt Damon is becoming a trend on this list…whoops.
8. Mission: Impossible (1996)
Starring: Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner, Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames
Director: Christopher McQuarrie, Brad Bird, J.J. Abrams, John Woo, Brian De Palma
The first of a jaw-dropping franchise.
9. Dr. No (1962)
Starring: Sean Connery, Ursula Andress, Joseph Wiseman
Director: Terence Young
The first of the entire Bond movies. Classic.
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carrell
Director: Adam McKay
“60 percent of the time, it works every time.” Cult classic.
Starring: Ben Stiller Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell
Director: Ben Stiller
Starring: Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers
Director: Andrew Adamson, Vicky Jenson
“I like that boulder. This is a NICE boulder.”
13. Ice Age
Starring: Jon Leguizamo, Ray Ramano, Denis Leary, Chris Wedge
Director: Carlos Saldanha, Chris Wedge
There’s just something funny when Ray Ramano is a woolly mammoth.
14. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Starring: You know them all.
Watch how it all started.
Starring: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad
Can you believe this came out 2 years ago!?!? I just cannot let it go. :)
16. Rush Hour
Starring: Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan
17. Black Swan
Starring: Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman
18. Pretty Woman
Starring: Julia Roberts and Richard Gere
See how the upper half lives??? Or the lower half??? Idk, it’s just a good movie.
19. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Starring: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Harrison Ford, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher
Please watch this. Please.
20. Indiana Jones
Any of the films, but the first is the best.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.