UGHHHHHHHHH. BUT HOW DOES IT WORK!?
1. Is rent a thousand times cheaper splitting in three?
2. What do your kids call you?
Dad, Daddy, and… Dadd?
3. Does the “j” word ever happen?
6. How do you decide which person’s family to visit for holidays?
7. What if two of you want to go on a vacation without the other one?
9. By the way, who gets the front seat and the back seat?
11. Do all three of you share one bank account?
12. Oh yeah, pre-nups! How complicated does that get?
13. How do you figure out who cooks?
14. Would you consider adding another person to the relationship?
That’d be…quadrouple, right?
15. Does it matter who joins the relationship when?
16. What are power dynamics like?
Is one more submissive than the other two? What happens if two of you are dominant?
17. How do you introduce yourselves to people?
Pull a Lilo/Stitch. “Fabulous. We are FABULOUS.”
20. What happens at drunk karaoke if you’re asked to sing a duet?
21. OMG. BUT YOU GET TO EAT THREE BIRTHDAY CAKES IN ONE YEAR RIGHT???
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.