THIS IS NOT* A STOCK PHOTO. AZ HEAT WILL HAVE YOU CRAWLING LIKE THIS ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES.
*OK, FINE, it is a stock photo, but the heat is REAL. Everyone is this man, out lost in the desert when the heat hits record-highs each summer.
2. When your phone gets so damn hot that it throws *shade* at you and SHUTS DOWN.
3. When the heat is SO OPPRESSIVE that fans spitting out water are placed outside for everyone’s survival.
4. When the local news has an #icewatch to test how long it takes for ice to melt in the hundred degree heat. NOT LONG, FRIENDS.
5. When people are so desperate for a way to cool off that getting all of your clothes wet at a public fountain is NO PROBLEM.
6. When even natural plant life can’t survive the heat from the sun. NO TREE LEFT BEHIND.
7. When 122 degrees is TOTALLY NORMAL.
8. That time it was so VERY HOT that they had to put flames around the words.
9. It’s so fucking hot that people try to come up with creative ways of staying cool, like making a “cooling glove” to cool your whole body.
10. That day people BAKED COOKIES in their car in the middle of the afternoon’s hellish heat.
11. When you try to cool off, but instead the fan MELTS. HELP. 9-1-1, the HEAT is killing everything.
12. That time weather apps called it “BLAZING” sunshine. WTF. This is torture.
14. When the sun gives absolutely no fucks so it melts on your phone. *sun breathes fire while maniacally laughing at Arizona*
15. When people drive with oven mitts like it’s a totally average thing because you have to avoid the VERY REAL THREAT of third-degree burns.
16. The meteorologists of the local news in Arizona have the easiest job: EVERY DAY IS HOT.
What will the weather be today? Oh, ya know, probably 100 DEGREES.