3. Froyo as big as your firstborn’s head is the only acceptable size.
4. Dip that Twizzler into the Nutella bottle. Pregnancy is a no shame zone.
5. Driving out of your way for donuts prescribed by your belly is NOT A JOKE.
START THE CAR, CARL.
7. Doritos + soda + swiss rolls + pizza = how do you say “perfect” in baby?
8. A muffin with an egg yolk in the middle because you only live once.
10. Ice cream out of the container because that is the only size you need.
11. Midnight snack raid of the kitchen: pretzels, string cheese, chocolate, and honey mustard.
12. Doritos are the side that should come with every snack, meal, and happy hour.
13. Gotta get that spice, salt, and lime combo JUSSST RIGHT.
14. Sometimes you just need banana pancakes as big as your plate as an afternoon snack.
15. Sometimes you just want a whole plate of everything.
Mashed potatoes, chicken strips, biscuit with honey butter, watermelon and cantaloupe.
18. The essential weekly grocery list: yellow, orange, and red, only please.
19. Sometimes it’s about the simple things: ICE CUBES, BABAY.
20. Chocolate on chocolate on gummy worms on boba. No actual ice cream necessary.
21. Three rolls of donuts: $2.25. Dipping donuts in chocolate milk: priceless.
22. Honey Teddy Grahams dipped in chocolate fudge icing just gets you more than people do.
23. Hot pickles and cookies so good that you will make your partner roll out of bed to drive to the convenience store for you.
This includes tortilla chips topped with cueritos, cucumber, jícama, lime juice, Valentina hot sauce, chamoy, tajín chile powder, salt and “Japanese peanuts.”