1. In SF people carry picket signs because they’re bored and angry. In NYC people carry picket signs because they’re selling bike rentals.
2. In NYC people wear clothes to make a statement. In SF people wear clothes because it’s required.
3. In NYC you can enjoy the occasional nice day. In SF every day is the same cold and foggy day.
4. In NYC, if your beverage is green and smells bad, you don’t drink it. In SF, it costs twice as much.
5. In SF, an acceptable and well-respected vocation is smoking weed in the park every day. In NYC, that means you’re homeless.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!