1. Is *insert character name* a lot different in the books?
The greatest tragedy isn’t the Red Wedding. It’s the destruction of Catelyn and Robb’s characters in the show.
2. When does Dany get to Westeros?
No mercy is right. I will tell you, and you will just get mad at me. Wait for it.
3. What do you think is going to happen next?
I don’t know!!! Probably wiping away my tears of sorrow.
4. I need the show to hurry up! When’s the next book coming out??
*muffled sobbing as the next book still has no release date*
5. Who is your favorite character?
I probably have like 5 favorite characters, and I love them for tons of reasons you don’t know yet. I probably also like a character that has yet to appear in the show. I don’t want to spoil it for you!!!
6. Does Joffrey die?
Who said he dies? Maybe he’s still king. Maybe he’s fled or has taken the black. The possibilities are endless.
7. Should I read the books?
YESSSSSSSSS. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER. Here, you can borrow my copies!
8. Is *insert character name here* still alive?
Stop ittttt. That takes literally all the fun out of it.
9. So, like, what are the differences between the books and the show?
LET ME TELL YOU A THING. Many things. So many things you will wish you had not dared go down that road.
10. Why did you bother to read the books?
Um, because books are perfect?