1. Bill Nye killed it on Dancing With The Stars.
2. The Massachusetts wind gave Demi Lovato some nice ’80s hair.
3. Aaron Paul went to Disneyland, bitch.
4. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel did the matching thing.
5. Justin Long walked Amanda Seyfried’s dog, Finn.
6. Shakira took her son to watch a football match in Barcelona.
8. Harry Styles went to London Fashion Week.
9. Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad opened Romeo & Juliet on Broadway.
10. Drew Barrymore hailed a cab.
11. Richard Branson posed like he was starting a revolution.
12. Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde went house hunting.
13. Benedict Cumberbatch filmed The Imitation Game.
14. Jennifer Garner and her son met a horse.
15. Urijah Faber and Craig Robinson filmed in Miami.
16. Val Kilmer got a sunburn.
17. Cynthia Nixon multi-tasked like a boss.
18. Jon Hamm grew a beard.
19. and Willow Smith let her mullet fly free.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸