1. If you’ve seen 12 Years A Slave, you are are aware of Chiwetel Ejiofor and his fantastic performance.
2. Did he seem so familiar and yet you just couldn’t place him?
3. That’s because he was in 2003’s cult Christmas classic Love Actually.
4. Remember? Of course you do.
5. He married Keira Knightley…
6. …was best friends with Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead…
7. …and had the most beautiful and magical wedding in the history of, well, anything?
8. The guy believed this dumb excuse…
9. …and is more than happy to sit back and relax…
10. …while his supposed best friend woos his wife in one of the most romantic gestures in the history of rom-coms?
11. In conclusion, Chiwetel Ejiofor was in Love Actually and is now nominated for an Oscar.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
12. Now you know.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.