1. If you’ve seen 12 Years A Slave, you are are aware of Chiwetel Ejiofor and his fantastic performance.
2. Did he seem so familiar and yet you just couldn’t place him?
3. That’s because he was in 2003’s cult Christmas classic Love Actually.
4. Remember? Of course you do.
5. He married Keira Knightley…
6. …was best friends with Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead…
7. …and had the most beautiful and magical wedding in the history of, well, anything?
8. The guy believed this dumb excuse…
9. …and is more than happy to sit back and relax…
10. …while his supposed best friend woos his wife in one of the most romantic gestures in the history of rom-coms?
11. In conclusion, Chiwetel Ejiofor was in Love Actually and is now nominated for an Oscar.
12. Now you know.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.