PRESS PLAY AND SCROLL.
We’ll miss you all. OK, some more than others.
1. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
The breakup that spawned a million twerks.
2. Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr
Though the pair split up in October, shortly thereafter Bloom told TMZ, “We’re not friends. We’re family.” Aw.
3. George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler
In July we finally got confirmation of something we had suspected for some time: Clooney was moving on to be a lone wolf again.
4. Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs
After a decade of marriage, the couple separated in December.
5. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison
Their name was Robsten and they were unbroken. And then broken. And then unbroken again. And then broken again. Did they get back together just for the Twilight press tour? Maybe. OK, probably.
6. Josh Brolin and Diane Lane
Brolin and Lane ended their relationship officially in February of this year. Though it was “mutual” and “not ugly,” many have speculated that Brolin’s multiple incidents with alcohol and the law might have played a role in their demise.
7. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Jelena broke up for the second time just after the new year, causing what some might call a spiral of bad behavior for the Biebs.
8. Michael Sheen and Rachel McAdams
The couple confirmed their breakup in February, after dating since they wrapped on the set of Midnight in Paris.
9. Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana
The pair dated off and on throughout 2012 and called it quits on Jan. 3 of this year. It was no sweat off Zoe’s back, though: She got married in secret over the summer.
10. Jason Segel and Michelle Williams
The pair — presumably set up by mutual friend Busy Philipps — broke up in February due to “distance.”
11. Bruce and Kris Jenner
The Olympic champion and Momager of the Year™ decided to part ways after 22 years of marriage. They remain “such good friends” and, yes, the world will get to see it all play out on the next season of their reality show.
12. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom
Merry Christmas, Lamar: Your wife has filed for divorce just 12 days before Christmas. This breakup, like Kris and Bruce Jenner’s, will also play out on the family’s reality show.
13. Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough
“Insiders” blamed each of their busy schedules for the breakup, but we all know which of the two has a bajillion hosting gigs…
14. Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
The Vampire Diaries co-stars ended their relationship back in May (but reports have recently suggested that they might be hooking up again).
15. Clint and Dina Eastwood
Dina filed for divorce in October of this year, citing irreconcilable differences.
16. Kat Von D and Deadmau5
The couple was engaged to be married until Kat announced via Twitter in June that she’d been cheated on and that their relationship was 100% over.
An honorable mention goes to Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones, whose “will they or won’t they?” attitude apparently ended on the upswing this year.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.