Last night’s Bachelor Pad featured a “physical challenge” and though I’m not really sure what the point was — something about going through each layer of an ice cream sundae, I’m told — it was clear that the following video needed to be made.
If making contestants go through such a degrading competition (dressed in their bathing suits, of course) feels wrong to you, know this: it’s not nearly as bad as last season when they lined all the girls up, put targets on their backs, and had each man throw an egg at the woman they found least attractive. Because that was a real thing that actually happened.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- kelseym8 thinks "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... is WTF
- andrewl34 thinks "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... is Win
- pikacupcake thinks "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... is Win & LOL
- "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It
- "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
@The egging looks like she deserved it, honestly if you looked at the back of the dudes they had targets on their back the girls just did the same thing to them. Besides from the girl afterwards she was like “I can’t believe they didn’t throw eggs at the other girl I think I’m more attractive than her she’s not very pretty blah blah blah”, remember this is a reality show they’re all probably horrible people either way.
- Michael O'Boyle "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... and thinks it’s WTF, Ew & Fail
Just watched that egg throwing video as well, and it literally made me sick. Wtf is wrong with people? Not only are these kinds of shows retarded anyway (in my opinion, at least), but that just takes it to a whole new, evil, humiliating and utterly disgusting level.
I’m going to puke now, and when I come back, buzzfeed, please have a post full of adorable baby animals waiting for me. kthx
- Aaron Appler "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... and thinks it’s Ew, Fail & WTF
- EspressoBrooklyn thinks "Bachelor Pad" Is Really Ju... is Win