1. You’re desperately hanging out with all your high school friends “one last time” before you leave
2. You’re trying to figure out how you’re going to fit your entire wardrobe into a couple boxes
3. You’re actually excited to live in a dorm
Communal bathrooms? YAY!
5. Your school colors and mascot have slowly overtaken your wardrobe, accessories, cover photos, and phone backgrounds
6. You can’t help but brag about the school you haven’t even attended yet
9. Your room is a mess because, why bother when you’re moving out soon anyway?
10. You stared at your first ever tuition bill for five minutes (and then had to suppress a muffled cry)
How many zeroes is that??
11. You’ve started multiple lists about all the things you have to do before leaving, and you haven’t done a single thing on it
12. If you’re going out of town, you’ve realized you’re going to need a whole new wardrobe
13. Your parents already have plans for redoing your room once you leave
14. You’ve watched multiple movies about college life to prepare yourself
15. You’ve tried to figure out (and given up on understanding) how colleges name their classes
16. You’re determined to be the exception to the “Freshman 15” rule
So….. Freshman 50?
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›